Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Questions for McCain

Why did you graduate so low in your class.

How did you even get into the Naval Academy

Why were you such a goof off and why didn't you get better grades

Why did you graduate near the bottom of your class at the Naval Academy

Why should anyone vote for a guy that didn't' make the grade?

Why did you loose so many billion dollar aircraft.

Whey did you get shot down?

Why didn't you escape from the POW camp? Did you even try to escape?

Why do you flip flop on almost every issue there is?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Questions for McCain

Wow I mean WOW! It's clear that the post was a jab after Grumpy's post which actually made you think about the candidate and his plans and policies.
    What do these questions have to do with anything? Seriously.

Unfortunately thats how Barry supporters look at Pres. candidates. They have you hook line and sinker! Anyone could ask nonsense like that about Barry but whats the point? When I am trying to weed through the junk that the politicians put out I really want to know what they plan on doing our Country and it's problems.

Now if anyone wants to see what a candidate has done politically then I agree. The other stuff is junk.

LOL! Your last question is funny at best. Barry has done so much lately that to even bring flipflopping up means you must be joking. HAHAHAHAHA
    Look at his energy and Iraq flip flops over the last month alone.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow Moose!!!!. Thats getting thin man, very thin.

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Re: Questions for McCain

I think the two asking about when did he get shot down and the next one about being a POW and if he tried to escape are totally out of line. Put yourself in his boots and see how you would have done or reacted.

Grabbing at straws and trying to make McCain look less of a man is childish on your part Moose......

Post Thanks / Like

Belittling a man's service to his country and making light of being a prisoner of war is just plain un-American. I mean really I've put some dumb things on this site before I'll admit that but I've never put anything like this on here. You need to go hide your face for awhile in shame.

Post Thanks / Like

Moose should hide his key board also. Look up John McCain on Wikipedia and you will see just a little of what he put up with as a POW, not to mention his service to the country. Mooe ovbiously doesn't know what it takes to get into one the Service Academies, much less to graduate from them. Even the last man or woman in a class has a better education than most people could ever hope to have.

Grumpy

Post Thanks / Like

I had an uncle who was a German POW in WWII and after the stories he told us; it was no kids game. He said that he had it easy compared to the Japanese POWs (his words). His plane was shot down and while on a bombing mission. Then while he was parachuting he was shot and lost his leg by a German soldier.

So if McCain had to deal with half of what my uncle said then how can anyone make fun of that. McCain has done more for this country then most men dream of. For what he has done you must respect him for that, even if you don't agree with all of his politics.

He was fighting for our way of life before most of us were a twinkle in our Daddy's eye. Then to come home and dedicate your life to making this country a better place for all of us. How can you laugh at that? We should show nothing but respect for him and all SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN whether they are cooks or Navy Seals. They do a job most of us would never do unless they force us to do it.

On a lighter note he would watch Hogan's Hero's and get a good laugh and say it was nothing like that. Then he would tell us another good story. About how it really was. Ryan

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Re: Questions for McCain

What say you Moose?

Post Thanks / Like

Several of those questions were valid, but his military service should not be4 brought into this in a disparaging light. This thing about the academy, if your dad is a general or admiral, it sort of makes it a little easier to go there.Like I said before if being shot down was qualification for the presidency, we should have never even heard the clinton.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Moose1am View Post
    Why did you graduate so low in your class.

How did you even get into the Naval Academy

Why were you such a goof off and why didn't you get better grades

Why did you graduate near the bottom of your class at the Naval Academy

Why should anyone vote for a guy that didn't' make the grade?

Why did you loose so many billion dollar aircraft.

Whey did you get shot down?

Why didn't you escape from the POW camp? Did you even try to escape?

Why do you flip flop on almost every issue there is?
    Answers:

1. I liked to party.

2. I applied and was accepted for enrollment.

3. I liked to party.

4. I take full responsibility for not making the bottom of my class...the other four guys below me were just better at partying than I was.

5. I did make the grade. I graduated and was commissioned. When did you get your commission?

6. The first aircraft I lost was because the engine quit running....I thought about trying to glide back to home station but thought it would be more fun to crash it into the ocean to see if my inflatable life jacket would work. The second aircraft I lost was because a missle inadvertantly launched on the deck of the carrier I was on while I was in the cockpit and it hit my fuel tank. I would have taxied out of the way of the missle but I thought it would be more fun to see if I could get out of a burning aircraft without getting roasted. The third aircraft I lost was shot down while on a low level bombing run over N. Viet Nam. The reason is answered in your next question.

7. I was shot down because I thought it would be a lot of fun to attend the great parties I was hearing about that were being held at the Hanoi Hilton.

8. I did not try to escape because the parties we were having at the Hanoi Hilton were just so much fun.

9. It is more fun to flip flop than it is to flop flip.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DaveStewart View Post
    Answers:

1. I liked to party.

2. I applied and was accepted for enrollment.

3. I liked to party.

4. I take full responsibility for not making the bottom of my class...the other four guys below me were just better at partying than I was.

5. I did make the grade. I graduated and was commissioned. When did you get your commission?

6. The first aircraft I lost was because the engine quit running....I thought about trying to glide back to home station but thought it would be more fun to crash it into the ocean to see if my inflatable life jacket would work. The second aircraft I lost was because a missle inadvertantly launched on the deck of the carrier I was on while I was in the cockpit and it hit my fuel tank. I would have taxied out of the way of the missle but I thought it would be more fun to see if I could get out of a burning aircraft without getting roasted. The third aircraft I lost was shot down while on a low level bombing run over N. Viet Nam. The reason is answered in your next question.

7. I was shot down because I thought it would be a lot of fun to attend the great parties I was hearing about that were being held at the Hanoi Hilton.

8. I did not try to escape because the parties we were having at the Hanoi Hilton were just so much fun.

9. It is more fun to flip flop than it is to flop flip.

Absolutely PRICELESS, LOL.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Questions for McCain

I really like McCains responses to the questions he was asked....Truthfully answered for me....