Search Fishin.com

Thread: Newbie here

Post Thanks / Like

Newbie here

Hi guys and gals:

I am glad to have joined and hope to prosper from all the knowledge on here about Alabama. I am a Canadian who moved to TN and now own the distributorship of a newly patented fishing pole for the State of Alabama. These are an amazing product BUT the trouble is this.....I dont know Alabama I just loved the product so much I didnt care where I bought it for as these are awesome.

I do like Alabama and thankful I got it as I went a couple of times to Birmingham and on the border and hoping to make it down to the coast soon in October for a fair to demonstrate and try the fishing out. I would be glad to know of any good markets or shows and events to be able to demonstrate these at or good fishing holes to go to for the new fisher in the area. All info is welcome and greatly appreciated as I would love to come and do some awesome fishing as I never caught anything other than slamon chinook rainbow striped and lake brown trouts and steelheads small and large mouth bass and the pike walleyes perch pickerel....Want to try to find out how and what to catch the Famous cats on and how to do it as well as learn to cook them. Any good tours to take and guides to help would be awesome too. Please guys send all info you can and show you know your stuff to the new guy too. Thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Newbie here

Guess this site for Alabama is not the one as I waited all day to see a response and got nothing. Thanks guys.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: Newbie here

I'm new on here too--wondering how many Alabama folks read this thing myself.

Judging from your post, I'm guessing you aren't checking this board any more--BUT in case you are, what part of Alabama are you interested in fishing? I live down around the Anniston/Oxford area (East-Central AL). I moved here almost 3 years ago, but am just now beginning to fish the area. (I have 3 children and 2 of them are under 2 which should tell you why I'm only just now starting to get back to it.)

Anyway, wouldn't mind talking to you about catfishing and cooking.

Post Thanks / Like

hey newbie- i also am new to this website. what lakes in alabama are you interested in fishing and what is your experience. maybe you can teach me something.

Post Thanks / Like

try posting some info every now and then for a week and maybe something will get going.

Take care.
    Peter