Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone been to Green?

Will be heading down to Green this week anyone one been? Wondering if it has been as tough as normal.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone been to Green?

I'm heading there Saturday, but all depends, possibly t-storms later this week (thur and sat). I've been hearing night is the way to go.

Post Thanks / Like

We have a Green River Bass Club tourny saturday night so the lake should be pretty full....its been even tougher than usual the past few weeks

Post Thanks / Like

I'm fishing with Iroquois Sat. night MASBASS, My partner and I fished last Fri. all we did was eliminate water. It was tough we caught 4 small ones that if its that tough Sat. we would take em.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by davidf4 View Post
    I'm fishing with Iroquois Sat. night MASBASS, My partner and I fished last Fri. all we did was eliminate water. It was tough we caught 4 small ones that if its that tough Sat. we would take em.
    I hate to miss it but were not gonna be able to make it Sat. night.
    MASBASS, just fallow David around all night he's known for loading the boat in the last half hour!
    Don't forget to lock everything up, that's where someone stole stuff out of my truckbed last time we were there.
    Good luck guys!

Post Thanks / Like

wow looks like it's gonna be packed Saturday night. That's three tournaments right there!

Post Thanks / Like

I am fishing Iroquois also Saturday night.

Post Thanks / Like

I recognized your picture MASBASS, my partner and I are the ones who won GREEN and NOLIN.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys, it's good to see other Iroquois members on here. I'm Kevin, fishing out of the red Tracker. MASBASS sorry I haven't met you yet, maybe next month at Barren. I wish I could help you all out with info but our last T was my first and only time on Green.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by worm1 View Post
    Hey guys, it's good to see other Iroquois members on here. I'm Kevin, fishing out of the red Tracker. MASBASS sorry I haven't met you yet, maybe next month at Barren. I wish I could help you all out with info but our last T was my first and only time on Green.
    I'm sorry you guys can't make it this week, but there's always next month. I can't wait for Barren I'm ready to fish in the day time again.

Post Thanks / Like

I recognized your picture MASBASS, my partner and I are the ones who won GREEN and NOLIN.
    Yep I remember, Good job at Green and Nolin. We struggled at Nolin that night, but now my fish finally made it to my spots and Saturday night won with 19.99 lb and then tuesday won the tuesday night tourney with 11+ (a slot, a 4.77 and a 5.55 lb) why couldn't they have been there that Saturday of the Iroquois. lol

Anyway Good Luck Saturday Night. I will more than likely put in at Lone Valley and run the boat our to site 1, besides I HATE SITE 1 parking if there are many people using it not enought room to get thru the parking lot.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Anyone been to Green?

You boys are doing quite well this year, congrats. I'm the one you beat in the last half hour! Why didn't you give up and put it on the trailer at 2:30? Second stinks for the second time this year. I did ,however, make a little more money the day after Nolin night- won a tourn on the river. Boy is it tough to fish to fish until 3am and start another tourn at 6am. I'm too old for that. Fished with Masbass last year, good friend of mine. But don't tell him anything, he'll use it to beat ya. You can send any info you have about Green to me by private message. I hadn't been on the water at all at the first Green and haven't been to Green since. So I'm fishing in the dark, ha, really. Looks like one of those Green river boys could help out the old pres. I would be glad to return the favor at Rough or somewhere.