Search Fishin.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 8-15-08

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 8-15-08

Quote Originally Posted by fisheater View Post
    I hope if Don goes i can put him on some good ones so i can get invited up that way and he can show me what some good creek smallmouth fishing is all about.lol.
    John,
    You got an open invite for sure. I'm happy just to get to go...catching fish is a bonus. I'm on and I have to figure out how long it will take so I give myself enough time. I really don't know how traffic will effect my travel. I'm sure it will be busy unless a good backroad can be recommended.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by riverrat12 View Post
    Look forward to meeting you Don, Hope you make it over. Waters down but great scenery not just the rock formations lol. Chuck
    Same here Chuck. Sounds like it will be alot of fun!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Don were shutting the plant down early on friday so ill be off by 1pm.If you want to head out earlier,say 3 or 4 thats fine too.That will give us plenty of time to get bait and maybe get some striper fishing in.Theres really no backroads i know of.Id say if you leave there before 3 or so you might beat quite a bit of traffic.Let me know whats best for you.

Post Thanks / Like

John,
    I'll call you tomorrow after work 5-6pm and I'll know by then if I can get off early. Sounds like it would be best to get an early start. See ya, Don

Post Thanks / Like

It's on like Donkey Kong......

New Washington, Indiana, The good ole U.S.A..
    Post Thanks / Like

I would love to make it down this weekend, but with having the kids, & the wife in the hospital, its a no go for this one. Hopefully next weekend. I want to meet all of you guys, except fisheater, (I heard he is a little funny, not ha ha either). Just kidding John. I would like to put more faces with more names.

Jason

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit1 View Post
    I would love to make it down this weekend, but with having the kids, & the wife in the hospital, its a no go for this one. Hopefully next weekend. I want to meet all of you guys, except fisheater, (I heard he is a little funny, not ha ha either). Just kidding John. I would like to put more faces with more names.

Jason
    I hope the wife is o.k.

New Washington, Indiana, The good ole U.S.A..
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, she is doing fine now. She finally got to have her back surgery. Long story. She should get to come home first part of next week. (hopefully). I talked to her this morning & she is fealing much better, no pain or numbness in her leg anymore, which is good.

Hopefully I will get down there next Fri. nite & catch some more of them cats, I enjoyed that a couple weeks ago. The good company & decent fishing made for a fun & relaxing nite. With the exception of the lock deal. Plus I met Mark & Chuck which was nice to put a face with the name. I knew that Mark wasn't quite as ugly as his avatar. Now I know. Close, but not quite. LOL

See y'all on the water.

Jason

Post Thanks / Like

Now dang it Jason you know I'm purty, lol.