Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: River 8-22-08

Post Thanks / Like

River 8-22-08

Turned out to be a great night on the river.5 fish were caught with the biggest being 34lbs!!!!!Good job Don!!

Heres a pic of Chuck and Mark getting ready to go to work on some cats,nice seeing you guys again.Also a pictures of Dons first cat of the night.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000851.JPG 
Views:	412 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	789   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000854.JPG 
Views:	396 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	790  

Post Thanks / Like

Re: River 8-22-08

Heres another pic of one and a pic of the hoss of the night.

Name:	P1000857.JPG 
Views:	298 
Size:	108.6 KB 
ID:	791   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000859.JPG 
Views:	326 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	792  

Post Thanks / Like

Another pic of the biggin,and Chuck with Marks ass.lol.It was great meetin you Don and lets do it again sometime and thanks for invite to catch some smallies,ill definutely take you up on it.See you guys next friday!!

Name:	P1000858.JPG 
Views:	278 
Size:	84.7 KB 
ID:	793   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000852.JPG 
Views:	346 
Size:	108.8 KB 
ID:	794  
    Last edited by fisheater; 08-23-2008 at 01:53 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

thats gettiner done.

Post Thanks / Like

WOOOOOOHOOOOO!! It was awesome! Thanks a million John, you stuck with it and got-er-done for sure. That night bite was worth the wait. I even enjoyed the ride thru the rough water and getting a guided trip of the river, day and night. I had to wash the catfish boogers off of my leg and arms last night but heck thats part of the fun. It was a pleasure to finally meet you face to face.

Mark and Chuck great to meet you two as well. Chuck did you make out of the ramp area without any cat calls? LOL. Hey Mark, after catching that big one I was ready to go Mike Ike but I didn't want to fall in.

I'll drive 180 miles round trip for another chance at those big girls with you guys anyday.

Post Thanks / Like

Chuck did you make out of the ramp area without any cat calls? LOL.

Lol.Priceless.

Anytime your ready Don let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

You know DJD these pics dont do that big girl any justice.Next time out i plan on getting one that wont fit in the net....
    If you thought the catfish boogers were bad on you,you ought to seen the boat!Took a few hours to clean up what the flys didnt get too,lol.Well worth and just the cost of another good night on the river.Even the idiots who kept running over our line couldnt spoil it.

Name:	djdcats 006.jpg 
Views:	257 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	795   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	djdcats 005.jpg 
Views:	265 
Size:	84.7 KB 
ID:	796  

Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah I forgot about that, kinda funny how no matter when you are these guys will find you.

I also forgot to mention earlier that the line broke just as you placed the net under her! Man that would have been terrible huh? I guess when things are mean't be it's a good thing...Lord knows I been on the bad side of losing fish at the wrong time as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice lookin fish guys, but don't forget thoses PDF's.

Post Thanks / Like

It was a pleasure meeting you Don,Glad you guy's caught some. I wish the corp. could have let the water be for a little while that's the main reason I usually put in at the ampitheater. I knew the minute I put in at the Louis and Clark they would open the lower up and bam they did.The guy's trailer that pulled out before us was literally being washed down stream, without Mark helpin them out they would have had a big problem loading. And John you didn't get my good side....Wait... I don't have a good side lol..See you next week and Don we'll have to do it again. Good catch. Chuck

Post Thanks / Like

Now that's what I'm talking about. Awesome guys, way to go. Very nice to have met Don and to see John again, John is getting to be quite a guide. Way to hang in there fellas and the pay off was sweet. Hey Don them ole bigguns are fun aren't they?? Man I'm so glad you guys got a few and especially that hawg head. I had to hold a guys trailer while they gunned the boat up on it over at the ramp, you gotta love the Corp. Yea I had to keep'em off Chuck over there at the ramp, it was tough but I managed to hold'em at bay, lol. Again good job fellas and good to see everybody. Hey Chuck we need to start later and follow John around awhile, night bite is kicking daybite in the rear right now.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    Now that's what I'm talking about. Awesome guys, way to go. Very nice to have met Don and to see John again, John is getting to be quite a guide. Way to hang in there fellas and the pay off was sweet. Hey Don them ole bigguns are fun aren't they?? Man I'm so glad you guys got a few and especially that hawg head. I had to hold a guys trailer while they gunned the boat up on it over at the ramp, you gotta love the Corp. Yea I had to keep'em off Chuck over there at the ramp, it was tough but I managed to hold'em at bay, lol. Again good job fellas and good to see everybody. Hey Chuck we need to start later and follow John around awhile, night bite is kicking daybite in the rear right now.
    Mark,
    I thought I heard some screaming over there but I hated to guess what was going on! You guys called it about that ramp. I'm happy we didn't put in there plus the guided trip up the river was great anyway and seeing it in the dark was pretty cool as well. Hope to see you guys out there again.