Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: river 8/25

onemorecast56 Guest

river 8/25

well heres some pics of a few we caught tonight. the biggest was 9.4 and had a few on bigger but pulled off in the current.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: river 8/25

Doug try again they didn't post, I want to see'em.

Post Thanks / Like

Might not be able to make it tonight,you fellers catch a hog for me.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be headin down here in a bit...Where ya at Mark?? Be down next week John??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by riverrat12 View Post
    I'll be headin down here in a bit...Where ya at Mark?? Be down next week John??
    Chuck I'm gonna let you have some alone time this week. Heck I can't even stand to be around me for five weeks in a row, lol. My right arm and shoulder have me almost in tears, long story. Good luck Chuckster call me if you land a beast. They were running a 11 and a half feet of dam on that lower yesterday, it looked like Snake River Wyoming during the rainy season. You gotta love the Corp.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: river 8/25

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    Chuck I'm gonna let you have some alone time this week. Heck I can't even stand to be around me for five weeks in a row, lol. My right arm and shoulder have me almost in tears, long story. Good luck Chuckster call me if you land a beast. They were running a 11 and a half feet of dam on that lower yesterday, it looked like Snake River Wyoming during the rainy season. You gotta love the Corp.
    It was terrible I didn't see a fish...I don't think there's a fish in the river.... The rain must have scared them away. Doug and I couldn't,t get a bite.Taylorsville would have been fishing paradise. That's my story and I,m stickin to it ....Chuck

Post Thanks / Like

Lol.I know the real story!Good job guys and im sorry i missed it.But i did get some quality time with my 2 year old.Ill hop in there one day this weekend or surely next friday.

Post Thanks / Like

One more post for superstitions sake.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fisheater View Post
    Lol.I know the real story!Good job guys and im sorry i missed it.But i did get some quality time with my 2 year old.Ill hop in there one day this weekend or surely next friday.
    Glad you got to spend time with your 2 year old John, they grow up to fast for sure. I won't lie, it was on Fri. the little bit of rain we got down there turned them on in the jumps like I haven't seen since the flood 10 years ago. My arms still sore and my hands feel like a pin cushion would. And if anybody tried to call me I'm sorry My kids changed the settings on my phone and I haven't gottin a call since last Thur. Still trying to fix it....Love them kids. Chuck

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by riverrat12 View Post
    Glad you got to spend time with your 2 year old John, they grow up to fast for sure. I won't lie, it was on Fri. the little bit of rain we got down there turned them on in the jumps like I haven't seen since the flood 10 years ago. My arms still sore and my hands feel like a pin cushion would. And if anybody tried to call me I'm sorry My kids changed the settings on my phone and I haven't gottin a call since last Thur. Still trying to fix it....Love them kids. Chuck
    I hope to get in those jumps on one of my trips over there. Then again some nice cats make a good trip great! John I'll look at my schedule and give you a call maybe we can try it out one evening.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a winner Don.How was trip to florida?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fisheater View Post
    Sounds like a winner Don.How was trip to florida?
    John,
    It's always tough to see your loved ones hurting but we managed to do the best we could to help while we were there. At least my Dad is home for now and that alone makes him happy. They have a nice house on 5 acres with horses so he can look outside and see that instead of the walls of the nursing home. I'll head back down in a month or so. His stroke didn't do alot of damage but it did enough so if the therapy continues to help him and he wills himself to get better then he will improve. Time will tell. Thanks for asking.

Is there a time of the year that the river dams don't release as much? Or si it based upon the electricity needs and rain fall?