Search Fishin.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Aquarium photos

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aquarium photos

I will definutley give the old salt water a try.I love the Morays and lion fish.Heres a pic of one of my recent pick ups.Never seen one and i cant find anything on the internet about them so im kind of excited that i have something that not alot of people have.Its an Albino Kyoga Flameback,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fish 003.jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	59.0 KB 
ID:	991   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fish 005.jpg 
Views:	253 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	992  

Post Thanks / Like

I also have a female holding right now so im pretty excited about getting some fry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fish 007.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	993  

Post Thanks / Like

John, did you loose power? How are your fish? I lucked out and lost power for a little less then 48hrs and made out with 100% survival!

In May I am giving a lecture on FW stingrays at the local fish club meeting, you should come check it out!

Post Thanks / Like

Yea i had some losses.Tank temps got down to 72 degrees before i load them into a rubbermaid and headed off to the in-laws who had electric.Put a heater and a bubbler in there and crossed my fingers.I have the tank back up and running now and my water params are fine now but i dont know how much beneficial bacteria i lost so i have been adding all kinds of bottled bacteria.So far no deaths since ive had the in there and no ich that i can see.I even woke up to a few fry from the above female this morning.Fish are tough but i wasnt so tough when i thought i was going to lose them all.Even the clown loaches seem un affected.But they are looking kind of rough from all the moving but the salt and melafix should take care of that.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a 150 gallon salt water tank that I have had for about 8 years now I will post pictures soon. I dont have any pics so I will take them. Its really tough to move though I have had to move 4 times now and it is not fun to do.

Post Thanks / Like

Great post, I have a 55 gallon I built into my wall when I finished my walk-out, that really looks good, I am thinking about doing a small reef, roughed it in with plenty of power 2 circuits and 8 outlets, and and outlet at the ceiling for the metal halide lighting. I had just a regular salt water tanks years ago, and loved it, technology has came so far since then, that I may be leaning on doing another one real soon. Keep the pictures coming, really love looking at other peoples tanks, and fish.