Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Ryder Cup= Kentucky Boys

What about that home grown talent guys. Was that cool or what to see two Kentucky fellas and another hunter and fisherman country boy in Boo Weekly put it on them Europeans. That was awesome and I really enjoyed watching it.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ryder Cup= Kentucky Boys

I'm with you Mark, I got to watch yesterday and kept up with it on the puter today at work. Makes me proud and I think the KY. crowd was great to. Chuck

Post Thanks / Like

Loved seeing Kenny Perry hug his Daddy there at the end in his coveralls...loved having roots in Campbellsville and seeing JB Holmes help seal the deal...and Boo Weekly was asopted by the Kentucky fans I believe. He was hilarious with his one-liners and his actions...and awesome play on the course to boot.

Post Thanks / Like

That was great to watch indeed even had my girlfriend watching.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MrSplitshot View Post
    Loved seeing Kenny Perry hug his Daddy there at the end in his coveralls...loved having roots in Campbellsville and seeing JB Holmes help seal the deal...and Boo Weekly was asopted by the Kentucky fans I believe. He was hilarious with his one-liners and his actions...and awesome play on the course to boot.
    No doubt Brian, that choked me up when he hugged his Dad, that was just great. Sporting the Bibs at Valhalla, you have got to love that.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Ryder Cup= Kentucky Boys

Didn't get to watch the action, but saw in the paper this mornin that the Americans whooped up on that European arse........Plain stomped a mud hole in their butts.......

Post Thanks / Like

You know one other thing I absolutely loved about it was NO Tiger Woods. No air apparent superstar just some good ole boys that wanted to win, not play for themselves. It was inspiring I say leave his excellancy at home from now on if you ask me, maybe we'll win a few.

Post Thanks / Like

Boo Weakley is one of my favorites (I am not a golf guy). He was on Jim Rome about a year ago and was discussing the pressure of making a tournament winning putt and said "That'll make your butthole pucker!"

Post Thanks / Like

I got the pleasure to play a round of golf with Kenny's father at Kenny's course at Franklin. I was struggling, like usual but taking my time as I had no one behind me. Then this older man came to the tee, and asked if I cared if he joined me, I said no. Still havein trouble at the tee he showed me a trick with the 3 wood, I was using a driver and he said that I was hitting it way too hard and did not need the big dog, so anyway his tip got me in the middle, less than 50 yrds from green, then he showed me another trick and I got in at only 1 over, anyway to make a long post short, we got doen with the front nine and I said weel thats all for me as I only pd for 9, he then said do not worry there is not a lot out here today and we can play 18, he said my son and I own this course so play on. That is when I found out who he was. He is a fine man and he showed me more about golf that day, and he also spanked me, he shot way under par, but is was just great to meet someone like him, he is a class act and so is Kenny. Glad they won this.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    You know one other thing I absolutely loved about it was NO Tiger Woods. No air apparent superstar just some good ole boys that wanted to win, not play for themselves. It was inspiring I say leave his excellancy at home from now on if you ask me, maybe we'll win a few.
    You Sir took the words right out of my mouth! LOL!