Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

The President of the United States

There are fewer than two months until the election, an election that will decide the next President of the United States. The person elected will be The president of all Americans, not just the Democrats or the Republicans.

To show our solidarity as Americans, let's all get together and show each other our support for the candidate of our choice. It's time that we all come together, Democrats and Republicans alike. If you support the policies and character of John McCain, please drive with your headlights on during the day. If you support Obama, please drive with your headlights off at night. Thank you and God Bless.
    Last edited by Devils Horse; 09-23-2008 at 02:20 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The President of the United States

Priceless, lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Devils Horse View Post
    There are fewer than two months until the election, an election that will decide the next President of the United States. The person elected will be The president of all Americans, not just the Democrats or the Republicans.

To show our solidarity as Americans, let's all get together and show each other our support for the candidate of our choice. It's time that we all come together, Democrats and Republicans alike. If you support the policies and character of John McCain, please drive with your headlights on during the day. If you support Obama, please drive with your headlights off at night. Thank you and God Bless.

I guess the Independents will just have to park it. lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Devils Horse View Post

I love it! The Obama fans are already driving in the dark lost as can be just looking for that beacon of light which is a train wreck waiting to happen.

Post Thanks / Like

Made me laugh.

Post Thanks / Like

No matter which one of these guys who win, this is going to be a different america.We are on the verge of being broke. Tree huggers want to hold up alternative energy, major power companys want federal assistance to build and operate powwer plants, where they can charge users as much asa they can bear.Fuel production is massed into one or two aereas, that are now known as damage prone. And major crimes are being allowed against ordinary citizens. Banks want help, but will not raise the ammount of money they pay back to depositors. Workers are being displaced by third worls workers.and this wonderful idea of off shore drilling will take years to bring on line, but even that is only temporary, as new oils will not even match our consumtion today.You know being 72 yrs old has its advantages,I wont be around to see where this all ends, but our grandkids will.We brought up a generation of me first, and gotta haves , my parents who lived through some of the depression, akways talked in dread of those times.I wonderd how my grand parents made it. Well they came here with nothing, had nothing, worked for npthing, and strived to see that thier off springs would be better off. How many of us could live in days like that?