Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

10th Annual Bullet Boats "OPEN BASS TOURNEY" INFO!

Presented proudly by Bullet Boats and Marine Works "Your Bullet Boat Source for Central Ky.

GUARANTEED $2,000.00 1st place CASH to the winners "Based on a field of 150 Boats"

"GRAND PRIZE" 2009 BULLET 21 XRD and Boat Mate Tandem Axle Trailer valued in excess of $25,000.00. The Grand Prize will once again be given away by a Random Draw. You do not have to win the tourney to win the Boat. Please stay to see this. EVERYONE has a chance to win the boat...

(((PRE-TOURNAMENT DINNER))) Catered by SONNY'S BAR B QUE. Friday Evening October 31st at Winner Marine/All Boats Service on Hwy 90 (Next to Lake Cumberland Pro Bass Shop), between the hours of 6:00 and 8:00 p.m. Free Dinner to all entrants- Pulled Pork,Veggies,drinks etc.... Discounts on Tackle and Fishing equipment during these hours at Lake Cumberland Pro Bass as well. Please do not miss this opportunity to share in some fellowship during this Friday evening special event.

Tournament Date: Saturday November 1st , 2008
    Times: 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. EST
    Format: Open Bass Tournament- Open to everyone. You do "NOT" need a Bullet Boat to fish this tournament.
    Limit: 5 Bass Per Team- Ky Spotted Bass 12"/Largemouth 15" and Small Mouth Bass 18" in length measured tail fanned mouth closed.

ENTRY FEE: $150.00 PER TEAM- Cash,Money Order or Checks accepted ONLY-No credit cards!
    Pre-Registration and information. "We reccomend that you start now by calling to pre-register for this tournament to ensure you a better starting position.Starting positions are determined by when you register. Remember, you may also register the day of the event starting at 4:30 a.m. at the ramp. Pre-Registration locations are as follows:

Registration Site #1: Marine Works - New Dealership location on Lake Herrington # 859-509-6660 -Contact John Webb

Registration site #2: Winner Marine /All boats Service and Marine. Hwy 90/Bronston Ky ,Contact- Junior Slagle # 606-561-6331

Registration Site #3: Backwater Outdoors - Woodhill Drive/Lexington Ky. Contact, John Myers #859-266-4506

Any of these locations can accept your entry and your team will be assigned a starting number per the time and date you register.

A complete and comprehensive set of rules will be available starting next week at many locations across the State of Ky /Ohio/Tennessee and Indiana. Please tell your friends.

I would like to take this time to give a special thank you to all of the affiliate sponsors that have played such a vital role in making this tournament possible. I am proud to tell you that I now have this tournament back in my hands after a year off from the event. Thank you so much for supporting me since 1998 when the 1st tournament was launched on Lake Herrington. This tournament has become a topic of interest for many years and I intend to continue this tournaments growth for many years to come. Again..and honorable mention must be payed out to all my sponsors.

Bill Hill and Teresa Anderson at Bullet Boats - Knoxville,Tennessee
    Owen and Staff at Boat Mate Trailers - Maryville, Tennessee
    Michele Kilburn at Mercury Marine Promotions-Fon du Lac, Wisconsin
    Junior Slagle and Mike Lindstrom-Winner Marine -Bronston Ky
    Scott Weiland at Valvoline Corporate- Lexington Ky
    Support Staff at Eagle One Marine care Products- Lexington Ky
    Terry Judd at Ky Eagle Distributing/Monster Energy Drink- Lexington Ky
    Greg Curtis and family for their support - Rocky Top Bait and Tackle-Nicholasville,Ky
    John Myers - Backwater Outdoors-Lexington Ky
    Greg/Donna Pullen for their continued support- Lake Cumberland Outdoors-Bronston Ky.
    Derek Cheek -Ware Chevrolet-Blairesville Ga
    Exide Batteries
    Pepsi Cola of Lexington Ky
    Joe Burns Custom Fishing Rods-Soddy Daisey Tennessee
    ORS Motorsports- David Webb - Nicholasville, Kentucky
    Staff - Conley Bottom resort
    Staff - Lost Lodge on Pitman Creek- Thanks for the friendly confines of your resort every year.
    To all my Brothers on Fastbass.com
    and all of the tackle and equipment folks that support the event .. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I ma sure there will be more sponsors as time rolls by- so stay tuned. Get those registrations in folks..It's going to be excition. Please feel free to contact me anytime regarding this event- 859-509-6660 anytime. John

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 10th Annual Bullet Boats "OPEN BASS TOURNEY" INFO!

time is drawing near!

Home of WILD TURKEY 101 $ Lake Cumberland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 10th Annual Bullet Boats "OPEN BASS TOURNEY" INFO!

Might just cruise down there and see if any of these bullets want to race instead of fish!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    0-100mph in 10 seconds!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvRllFBsNn4

HOUSEBOAT WEBCAM
    http://66.38.54.83:5001/
    Last edited by Mirage; 10-25-2008 at 09:32 AM. Reason: typo