Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Question I NEED a NO BAMA button in Louisvlle ASAP!

Where can I get one? I work in of the largest employeers if not the largest in downtown Louisville and despite it is against company policy I am seeing more and more O'bama pins on peoples shirts.

I need a NO BAMA pin for a little experiment. Lets see how long Im allowed to wear it since Im not for the holy messiah.

Can anyone help me out?!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: I NEED a NO BAMA button in Louisvlle ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by JD7.62 View Post
    Where can I get one? I work in of the largest employeers if not the largest in downtown Louisville and despite it is against company policy I am seeing more and more O'bama pins on peoples shirts.

I need a NO BAMA pin for a little experiment. Lets see how long Im allowed to wear it since Im not for the holy messiah.

Can anyone help me out?!
    Man if I had one I would send it to you or drive it your way. Make one on your computer and lamiinate it over one of theirs?

Post Thanks / Like

Since showing who your pulling for in the elections is against the rules. I'd go to the Management and file a formal complaint about the pins. That way they'd have to enforce the rules before I would stoop to their level of rule breaking. Believe me a paper trail of rules being broken are far better than trying to fight them off by wearing the opposite side.

Never know when an ACE in the hole might be worth down the road, cause you got to have ammo for the gun when needed. Especially whenever your backed into a corner down the road my friend.

Post Thanks / Like

or you could be like half the people wearing the pins wear a go obama pin and vote for the old guy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MsgMills View Post
    Since showing who your pulling for in the elections is against the rules. I'd go to the Management and file a formal complaint about the pins. That way they'd have to enforce the rules before I would stoop to their level of rule breaking. Believe me a paper trail of rules being broken are far better than trying to fight them off by wearing the opposite side.

Never know when an ACE in the hole might be worth down the road, cause you got to have ammo for the gun when needed. Especially whenever your backed into a corner down the road my friend.

That is what Im thinking. Sadly my supervisor and my manager both have Obama stuff in their offices.

The more I think of it the more I should just let this one go. This battle isnt worth jepordizing my job.

Post Thanks / Like

Ehhh.....Just call in sick Tom. and claim you're "Ailin for Palin"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JD7.62 View Post
    That is what Im thinking. Sadly my supervisor and my manager both have Obama stuff in their offices.

The more I think of it the more I should just let this one go. This battle isnt worth jepordizing my job.
    I work for the same company, in the new data center off of Preston Highway. I agree with you 100%, and if you're offended by what you're seeing, I'd recommend calling HR4U.