Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

campaign funding ?

do the politicians have to disclose where all their funding comes from? someone told me the arabs were funding the messiah.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: campaign funding ?

Quote Originally Posted by gilly View Post
    do the politicians have to disclose where all their funding comes from? someone told me the arabs were funding the messiah.
    Any contributions over 200 dollars are suppose to be public record, however that does not apply to his Excellency as he has been given a pass on all those rules. His money spent is now at an unreal level where has it all come from.....hmmmmmmmm I wonder????

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    Any contributions over 200 dollars are suppose to be public record, however that does not apply to his Excellency as he has been given a pass on all those rules. His money spent is now at an unreal level where has it all come from.....hmmmmmmmm I wonder????
    From what I understand.........there are RULE in place to track contributions.

You can see a few issues with McCain, who has posted a THOROUGH list........

BUT Obama has NOT posted the list, and there are not concerns that MANY donors are NOT citizens.....some money is coming from over seas, and LOTS of donations are coming through prepaid credit cards......

Obama is a LIAR, a CHEATER, and will do anything to get elected.

Just yesterday, he asked his supporters to take tomorrow off to vote and HELP out with the campaign.

Just doing some simple math............the economic value of his "day off" will cost the economy oh say 2.25 BILLION dollars............WAY to go Barack.

BTW.........the math is based on 15% of the population being for Obama, and actually having a JOB, and contributing 100 bucks to the economy.

I know this is a BIG assumption, but hey......I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I am sure that all the intelligent Republicans in this country are overlooking a way to really stop this man cold in his tracks GET REAL "MY FRIENDS"

Post Thanks / Like

We're just not smart as you. Why don't you tell us what you have in mind "friend"?