Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

What will Obama's "holiday" next Tues cost the economy?

Obama, in a webcast has asked his supporters to take Election Day off to vote and HELP out with the campaign.

Just doing some simple math............the economic value of his "day off" will cost the economy oh say 2.25 BILLION dollars............WAY to go Barack.

BTW the math is based on 15% of the population being for Obama, and actually having a JOB, and contributing 100 bucks to the economy.

I know this is a BIG assumption, but hey......I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What will Obama's "holiday" next Tues cost the economy?

whats 2 billion here or 2 billion there we just bailed out the wealthy with 700 billion?

Post Thanks / Like

It's just money we can make more!
    Did I mention that Barry is a good speaker? Just in case you guys didn't know. He is speaking again tonight and I can't wait! He is a smart man.

Post Thanks / Like

I just hope that all the white people who didnt want to feel guilty and the black folks who voted just because hes half black and not issues will be happy when this is over.God help our country and the working family man.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stratosjoe View Post
    whats 2 billion here or 2 billion there we just bailed out the wealthy with 700 billion?
    You know what........we spent more bailing out wall street that we've spent in IRAQ. Just to put things in perspective............

AND we didn't bail out the wealthy............It is MOSTLY low Income UNQUALIFIED families that have defaulted on their mortgages....Don't get me wrong, there are a TON of BIG mortgages too, but the lions share of the defaults are small mortgages , generated by sub-prime lending institutions.

AND GUYS.......sub-prime, means JUST that NOT ABLE TO MEET normal Mortgage qualifications............

THAT is what got us in this mess.......

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Your right the 700 Billion was to bail out the folks who made bad decisions on getting Mortgage Loans on houses that they could not really afford.

Now if Obama gets into the white house, these same folks will be helped out in every way possible with his plan to take from the people who actually work and give it to all those who don't. That way his thinking is so that everyone is on the same level of the playing field......

Doesn't matter if you and I busted our balls and earned everything we got, he wants everyone to have a share of the wealth, no matter if they earned it or not......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MsgMills View Post
    Doesn't matter if you and I busted our balls and earned everything we got, he wants everyone to have a share of the wealth, no matter if they earned it or not......
    It's been this way as long as I can remember, it's just that the number of people that don't earn it increase every year. Eventually the number of people that are willing to bust their hump will get smaller and smaller until they can't support the freeloaders. At that point it's every man for himself in an epic global battle royal.

If anyone would ever like to see first hand why healthcare is in the shape it's in, come spend a day with me at the hospital. It basically boils down to the redistribution of wealth theory, but in a different way. The workers get lazy so you have to spend all this money on technology for "patient safety". When you have to buy millions of dollars worth of technology just to hand a patient a pill, well it adds up. Then people wonder why their bills are in the 10's of thousands - and of course someone will have to pick that tab up, because the patient can't afford it but bygawd they are entitled to it.

Just because there is a cure for cancer doesn't mean you are entitled to it. Guess what a lion does when it sees an injured Thompson's gazelle? No it doesn't offer it federal assistance - the lion eats it.