OMBTT had a great event outta the Moor's over this past weekend, actually Thur and Fri, to get away from some of the other events going on. Wining weights were right up their with the "big boys". 1st place had two 5-fish limits for a total weight of 34.94 and they had the big bass both days with a 5.44 first day and a 5.16 the second. 2nd place had a double limit too, with a total of 29.54. 1st and 2nd places came out of Kentucky with a 3rd place weighing 28.36 coming out of Barkley in the upper end towards the dam. You can see a full report at www.ombtt.com, click the '08 classic button. Seems the bigger weights came south (of course) with the Paris Landing arms being the main producer of fish. There was no "one" distinct lure, although the predominant pattern seemed to be waiting them out, in other words, when they came up to feed, hit em with everything ya got :-) Water levels were a problem of sorts, some of the better upper lake areas were high and dry, but, there were fish caught none-the-less. Some of the more notable lures mentioned were white spinnerbaits (of course) with triple willow leafs (two silver and one middle gold) in 1/4 and 5/8ths sizes, also Vibra-Max (silver buddy type lures) in shad finishes, little george type tail spinners in silver and smaller gray ghost type hard baits which matched the prey species. All in all the weather was unremarkable on the tournaments days, terrible during practice though cause of the cold weather that set in. Only minor damages were noted from the field, e.g., bent motor shaft, dead starter which needed replaced, battery issues etc., all the standard type stuff one would expect. Had a great time, the locals are great folks. PS, Dave, couldn't get with you as I'd already left when I got your email :-( at least I got in the money so it wasn't a waisted trip :-) Ya'll take care and I'll see ya down there next year.