special thanks goes out to a couple of members from the bloomingdale bass club from kingsport tennessee.an old ky boy was broke down on interstate 81 with a flat tire on my boat trailor saturday afternoon around 5:30 pm.i took it for granted that my lug wrench that i had for my truck lug nuts would fit my boat trailor lug nuts.but guess what, it would not fit.after about 30 minutes broke down on the interstate with no tools to help me two guys stopped by to see if they could help.they had the proper lug wrench to fit my lug nuts.they even changed the flat tire and installed the spare tire for me.i did not get their names but i think they had a stratos boat with a 225 hp johnson venom engine. they belonged to the bloomingdale bass club from kingsport tennessee.your bass club should be very proud to have these two guys as members.its good to know in todays crazy world that their are still a few good caring people left in this world. thanks again to you two guys and i dont want to wish any bad luck on the other guys in the club but i hope you two win a lot of your tournaments for years to come.