Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

UofL and UofK basketball

Boys I think both teams are gonna be solid this year. Lots of new faces with talent. It's going to be an interesting year on the hardwood for sure. Good luck to both teams may they have fine seasons.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: UofL and UofK basketball

UK should be ok with the big return of Patterson..... But U of L is another story...I just can't see how they improved just by adding a Freshman ( Samardo Samels)... Look how tough they had it when Padgett was hurt last year...Now Padgett is gone and their relying an a true Freshman to take his place. Yeah he got 20 points against NAIA Georgetown...But how is he gonna do against the real competition of Division I talent.... I just can't see how their ranked # 3, looks like we'll all see how they stack up when they actualy play a team with talent.

Go Cats......Yes I've been brought over to the Big Blue Nation, since my Hoosier State jumped ship on me and voted for Obama.......But I will still root for the Hoosier's.....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: UofL and UofK basketball

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    Boys I think both teams are gonna be solid this year. Lots of new faces with talent. It's going to be an interesting year on the hardwood for sure. Good luck to both teams may they have fine seasons.
    They both look good...........unlike my beloved Hoosiers

BUT...........next year, it's a NEW ball game.........the Hoosiers this year will be sorely outmatched, having no real bluechip players.........

Next year, they bring in a top 4 class, and the year arfter, the have some unofficial MONSTER prospects.............

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MsgMills View Post
    UK should be ok with the big return of Patterson..... But U of L is another story...I just can't see how they improved just by adding a Freshman ( Samardo Samels)... Look how tough they had it when Padgett was hurt last year...Now Padgett is gone and their relying an a true Freshman to take his place. Yeah he got 20 points against NAIA Georgetown...But how is he gonna do against the real competition of Division I talent.... I just can't see how their ranked # 3, looks like we'll all see how they stack up when they actualy play a team with talent.

Go Cats......Yes I've been brought over to the Big Blue Nation, since my Hoosier State jumped ship on me and voted for Obama.......But I will still root for the Hoosier's.....
    Dude are you serious, they are 18th on the recruiting class from last year. I.E. that's why they are pre-season #3 in the nation. You dissed Louisville last year also and if my memory serves me right they were an elite 8 team. They gotta a heck of alot more than just Samuels from last year. Now do I think they are #3 right now, no I don't maybe a 15 to 17 ranked team but the potential is seriously there. We know you hate the Ville Clyde but at least talk with your head about them and not your heart. Oh and by the way Georgetown college could probably beat a good number of well known teams in division 1 ball. Check their stats and record they are potent and always have been. Give Crean some time and he will put Indiana back where they once were nationally. I don't like the guy as a person he's an a-hole but the guy can coach his butt off and will bring back the Hoosiers to promise.

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't mean to leave the Hoosiers out of the equation guys as Crean will make them monster again. The nation had completely forgot about Marquette and within three years of Crean showing up down there they soon remembered the name quickly. The guy can flat out coach and is a great recruiter.

Post Thanks / Like

Mills, your hate for the Ville is showing again. One of the top recruiting classes, four returning starters and some key role players back from an Elite Eight team. a team that won big in Rape Arena last season....what would it take for you to give the Cards some credit? geez, a Final Four and an Elite Eight appearance in the last four years would have most schools excited.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry but the Cards had the easiest road to the Elite 8 a team could have had.....Everyone who sets the brackets up does their best to help Pitino out and give him his best shot at another Championship. I'm not thinking with my heart, never have, I use my brain to think.

I gave the Cards credit when they deserve it, but the talent on their team is mediocre....Just like the kid who announced he would play for the Cards after he graduates. He plays for the Jr. Varsity at his High School cause he can't make the Varsity Team...But he thinks and the U of L fans think he'll be a power house 6'9" player at U of L.....

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry but the Cards had the easiest road to the Elite 8 a team could have had.....Everyone who sets the brackets up does their best to help Pitino out and give him his best shot at another Championship. I'm not thinking with my heart, never have, I use my brain to think.

I gave the Cards credit when they deserve it, but the talent on their team is mediocre....Just like the kid who announced he would play for the Cards after he graduates. He plays for the Jr. Varsity at his High School cause he can't make the Varsity Team...But he thinks and the U of L fans think he'll be a power house 6'9" player at U of L.....
    Quite simply laughable is all I can say to that entire BS post.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: UofL and UofK basketball

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    Quite simply laughable is all I can say to that entire BS post.
    Thanks I try to appease all you U of L fans...I try to keep up the possibility of pursuading you U of L fans to open your eyes and see the light. But your love for Sub Division type Schools is beyond me. I do try an do the best I can.....lol

Post Thanks / Like

They had the easiest road? Are you serious? They beat the powerhouse $EC champions Tennessee on that road.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u7xw...eature=related

The kid who announced is ranked in the top 50 players in his class in the COUNTRY. The reason he didn't start on the varsity as a sophomore is because his high school is typically loaded and he had two D-1 players in front of him last season. BTW Mills, how come UL has verbals from two stars on the best high school team in the state of Indiana? What's the matter, Harry Potter and the Hoosiers can't keep these kids in their own backyard

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    They had the easiest road? Are you serious? They beat the powerhouse $EC champions Tennessee on that road.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u7xw...eature=related

The kid who announced is ranked in the top 50 players in his class in the COUNTRY. The reason he didn't start on the varsity as a sophomore is because his high school is typically loaded and he had two D-1 players in front of him last season. BTW Mills, how come UL has verbals from two stars on the best high school team in the state of Indiana? What's the matter, Harry Potter and the Hoosiers can't keep these kids in their own backyard
    Ha Ha, Harry Potter, now that's funny right der I don't care who you are, LOL.

Post Thanks / Like

All U of L fans hat Tom Crean, cause he generally kicked your arse's every time you played against one of his teams.... So go ahead and make the jokes about him being Harry Potter and such...But Indiana will once again be a Top National Team again, finally got rid of the two coaches holding them back and hurting the program. Might even win a National Championship again before the washed up Pitino led teams do....

Just like the players who leave the State of KY, Indiana talent does as well...There's just not enough room for everyone to stay in the State and play.....Those who choose to go think Pitino is the God's gift to College Basketball, but he's not..... But hard to tell 15 to 18 year old kids that.....