Search Fishin.com

Thread: 180 lb cat?

Post Thanks / Like

180 lb cat?

While picking up pizza for lunch today, I heard a story about a 180 lb cat killed near the Adair/Cumberland county line. That is very large steep, hillsides with lots of timber. Perfect country for things to hide.

Anybody care to confirm the story?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 180 lb cat?

Quote Originally Posted by llg View Post
    While picking up pizza for lunch today, I heard a story about a 180 lb cat killed near the Adair/Cumberland county line. That is very large steep, hillsides with lots of timber. Perfect country for things to hide.

Anybody care to confirm the story?
    No I haven't but it would not shock me a bit. There were some decent trail cam pics of a large cat down around the lake this past year, I saw them and they looked ligit to me.

Post Thanks / Like

No news on that one but I did hear that someone saw a BIGFOOT in East Ky, they say it got into some kind of UFO that Amelia Earhart was flying and Elvis was co pilot. But seriousally that would be a big cat not out of the question that some Mtn lions could be around there, but might have to call that show Monster Quest on History channel and get them on this.

Post Thanks / Like

It is OK that nobody can confirm. Fish & Wildlife would probably lock you up and throw away the key. I live about 45 miles from that area, BUT this dude is not going to blow on any screaming rabbit call anymore, only electronic with a remote speaker. Also when coyote hunting, nothing smaller than the 243 with big a medicine bullet is going, whether Elvis is hunting with me or not.