Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

How to Eliminate Water and find the Bass

As some of you know, I teach this class as a part of some of my focused teaching trips. I have had a number of requests lately to teach this as a stand alone class event this winter rather than as a part of a full day guided trip.

I will be offering this class this winter. Details are in my latest fishing report on the Kentucky Lake page.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: How to Eliminate Water and find the Bass

Quote Originally Posted by DaveStewart View Post
    As some of you know, I teach this class as a part of some of my focused teaching trips. I have had a number of requests lately to teach this as a stand alone class event this winter rather than as a part of a full day guided trip.

I will be offering this class this winter. Details are in my latest fishing report on the Kentucky Lake page.

THAT is GREAT...........

Man, I might come and TAKE it again....it is THAT good.

later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Geo is dead on. This is the best information you will ever get in terms of fishing. If you are serious about fishing, or just want to improve your abiliity to find and catch fish - this will be your biggest help. I took 6 pages of notes, that I still revisit often - and I may come to this as well to make sure I didn't miss anything the first time around. Go to this and you will not be let down.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: How to Eliminate Water and find the Bass

Great idea Dave! I'll bring the beer.

On a related note, I've been seriously thinking about buying that Hummingbird sidescan this winter. If I do, you should go scouting with me one day. I won't even charge you!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the kind words guys.

I am currently working on trying to have a tackle pack (made up of some of the lures I throw frequently here on Ky/Barkley) to give away to each participant in the classes. I don't think there will be any problem in doing this...it was just an after thought this morning that it would be a bonus to folks coming to the classes. I figure the tackle packs will be worth at least 25.00 retail and won't be some junky lures like you get free at some events..these will be lures from some of my sponsors that I use frequently during the season because they catch fish. I am not in the business of selling lures....and you won't be getting a bunch of sales pitches from me....even my sponsors know that their lures don't get mentioned in my reports if they are not catching fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Dave I'm interested I'm looking at the calendar for a date I can make it.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I was able to get the commitments for the tackle packs so if you attend a class you can expect to receive a tackle pack worth in excess of 25.00 filled with a few of my favorite lures I use here on Ky/Barkley. Thanks to the folks that are donating the lures:

Hook Some Bass Lures
    Charmer Baits
    Last Cast Lures
    D&L Jigs
    Ozark Tackle

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
    Dave I'm interested I'm looking at the calendar for a date I can make it.

Hope you can make it.

I have received a number of inquiries since I put this information out yesterday about the classes. To clear up any confusion:

To get this class, you just book a date with me that you can attend and that I am available. I will book these classes just like I would do for a guided fishing trip. I will only teach the class to one or two people at a time. You can either take the class by yourself or bring a friend and the two of you can split the cost. I do not believe in big groups trying to learn something like this subject covers. I want you to come away from the class with the benefit of having received the information one on one or one on two. This allows more time for personal interaction, more questions and answers to fit YOUR needs. As anyone that has had this class in the past can tell you, I dump a lot of information on you in the class....I want you to have the benefit of being able to get clarifications etc....by having the classes one on one.

Yes, I could run these classes as groups of folks this year...probably even get everyone that wants the class done in one day....but the only person that would benefit from that would be me. I have always tried to provide the best service I can on my guide trips...I have no intention of doing less in teaching these classes.

I plan to start teaching these classes as of Dec 7th. All you have to do to book a date is drop me an email with a date request or call me and we will work it out. Since we are not going on the water, we can do evening classes for anyone that has a problem getting away during the day.
    Last edited by Dave Stewart; 11-22-2008 at 05:42 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

how much is the class

Post Thanks / Like

Price is 150.00. This price is good for one person or two people that come to take the class together...particulars are in my report as mentioned above.