Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Another 500 to 700 Billion dollars

Way to go Chuck Shumer, I don't guess Chuck wanted to feel left out.

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Re: Another 500 to 700 Billion dollars

Quote Originally Posted by BPenrod View Post
    Way to go Chuck Shumer, I don't guess Chuck wanted to feel left out.
    Capitol Hill has lost it's complete everloving mind! A bunch of Stupid Idiots from Blinking Nancy to Mitch Dumbonell. I'm through with the entire bunch. We are gonna bail out companies like Citigroup that just gave a baseball team 400 million dollars so their stupid name could be on their Stadium. And just a month ago was going to buy up Wachovia and NOW they are completely bankrupt. If Obama has a set and I'm firmly convinced he has cashews he will put an abrupt stop to this madness, but I ain't holding my breath. Is there any good fishing in Holland, lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Another 500 to 700 Billion dollars

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    Capitol Hill has lost it's complete everloving mind! A bunch of Stupid Idiots from Blinking Nancy to Mitch Dumbonell. I'm through with the entire bunch. We are gonna bail out companies like Citigroup that just gave a baseball team 400 million dollars so their stupid name could be on their Stadium. And just a month ago was going to buy up Wachovia and NOW they are completely bankrupt. If Obama has a set and I'm firmly convinced he has cashews he will put an abrupt stop to this madness, but I ain't holding my breath. Is there any good fishing in Holland, lol.
    Out of hand is right! Remember what everyone said...once this gubment handout program starts it will be hard to end. Congress did it anyway and then came back pissed off because nothing seemed to be as easy as it was sold to be. Barney Frank got sideways with Bill O'Reilly when challenged on this mortgage fiasco and now Barney is pissed that it didn't work the way he wanted....maybe ole' Bill isn't so ignorant huh? Anyway, get rid of that knuckledhead and Dodd, Pelosi, Reid and any other fool who does not understand what to do. Making a decision for the sake of doing something is dangerous, that's all they did.

I hope CNN, CBS, NBC and all the other Lib media outlets start nailing these guys like they should. We are all in this together and at this point it's looking pretty grim.

So here we are, where will it end? Didn't Citigroup just get 20 billion? This sad state of affairs isn't my fault or anyone on this board so quit coming at me for more money!! Cut your own pay and benefits you grand members of Congress! That's what they want the Auto Execs to do, right? What makes them so special not to get a pay cut? Or benny cut? Or stop any future raises.

Cut spending on stupid pork barrell programs as well. Come on Barry I'm putting my stock in you come the first of the year!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Another 500 to 700 Billion dollars

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    Oh yea, I almost forgot the biggest Nimrod in the crowd.

Drumroll please........ Henry Paulson, this bafoon should be fired TODAY!