Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Notice How ???

Post Thanks / Like

Notice How ???

Has anyone noticed how the gas store's aren't so quick to run out and keep lowering there prices as they where to raise them ? I've passed stores and went by a couple hours later and the price has risen when the gas was jumping upward , dont seem to be the trend on the way down.....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Notice How ???

I'm not seeing that in SC. Regular was $1.65 with premium $1.85 today. Much better than $4.25.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Notice How ???

It got to $1.49 today in E-town..Wonder if we will ever see under a dollar again...

Post Thanks / Like

Heard on the radio that it could hit a dollar a gallon by the Summer? Can that be for real? Never even thought it would be under $2 a gallon!

Post Thanks / Like

i'm just saying that in preportion to the price of fuel buy the barrel the price should be lower than the $1.60's , sure it's alot better than $4.25 , where i live it's not been around $4 for a long time , central kentucky .

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Notice How ???

I saw on the news the other night that BIG OIL said...If the economy will support high gas and fuel prices then they will charge what they can at that time. With the recession coming on strong people are being very wise about spending.
    I would call it price gouging myself! Lowering prices didnt go down as fast as they went up. When they were going up, it would increase about .50 cents over night. Lucky to see a dime at a time in dropping prices now.

Post Thanks / Like

that's what i'm saying ! a while back on CNBC they where saying that OPEC was going to cut production in order for to keep the prices up in my opinion fuel prices are what hurt the average person as much as anything , especially when we were seeing the highest prices per gallon . i had been known to say at one time we would never see $1.00 or so gas again but i may be wrong ,i hope i get to eat those words......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishalltime View Post
    that's what i'm saying ! a while back on CNBC they where saying that OPEC was going to cut production in order for to keep the prices up in my opinion fuel prices are what hurt the average person as much as anything , especially when we were seeing the highest prices per gallon . i had been known to say at one time we would never see $1.00 or so gas again but i may be wrong ,i hope i get to eat those words......
    Me too, I hope you choke on the savings! hagd

Post Thanks / Like

Question is how long do you all think it will last. I bet it won't last until next spring

Post Thanks / Like

I'm betting now the peeps who got rid of their big trucks are feeling a little sick about now...... I just parked mine and drove the wife's escape whenever we went out...Saved me a ton of money and now I can fill up her escape for less than $ 20.00 from almost empty. Was costing close to $ 60.00.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishalltime View Post
    Has anyone noticed how the gas store's aren't so quick to run out and keep lowering there prices as they where to raise them ? I've passed stores and went by a couple hours later and the price has risen when the gas was jumping upward , dont seem to be the trend on the way down.....

Yeah, on Thanksgiving day in B.G. the price was something like $1.57 when I left town, when I came back a few hours later it was $1.75. What a load of crap! Seriously it's the same gas that was in the tanks when I left town and came back unless they got some delivered on Thanksgiving day. (Not)

I heard the "gas may be down to $1 a gallon" story also, hard to believe but bring it on.

Post Thanks / Like

I got it for $1.39 last night on wide wide dixie hwy in Louisville! It's been a long time since I've seen $1.39 per gallon.