Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Guys, Need Serious Prayer

My friend, Karen M, is 39 years old and has a 6 year-old daughter. She came down with colon cancer that metasticised to her liver. She took chemo treatments and became very ill. Her trashy husband left her and the little girl and hit the streets and the crack pipe. Karen worked until 3 weeks ago trying to make a living for herself and the child. Finally she became too ill to work and has to stay in bed. Her little girl doesn't understand why Mommy is so sick and she worries constantly. When she comes home from school she drops her books at the door and runs to see if Mommy can sit up and give her a hug. Mommy can't; part of the time she doesn't even know the child is home. Thursday, doctors told the family that she is in liver failure and dying and may not live more than a couple of days. Karen heard them and told her Dad to plan her funeral now because she wouldn't make it much longer. They brought her favorite pianist and vocalist from the church and she gave them her requests; then fell into a coma. Her parents are inconsolable and her father is totally falling apart. Karen filed for a divorce and her worthless husband called and told her that she was terminal and he wouldn't sign the divorce because he intended to draw her social security for the little girl. How heartless and cruel is that?

I've told you Karen's story because she can't tell it herself. Please pray for her, the little girl, and her parents. Everyone is hurting so much at this time. I know you guys can pray and your prayers hit the ears and heart of God.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hey Guys, Need Serious Prayer

Prayer's sent big time...Make sure that SSI has been notified of the illness, so that Disibility income can be initiated for her and the child..... Hopefully the filing process has already been done....

Post Thanks / Like

May God receive her and be with that little girl and her grandparents. May the devil have his due with a man too sorry to do what's right.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Devils Horse View Post
    May God receive her and be with that little girl and her grandparents. May the devil have his due with a man too sorry to do what's right.

Amen

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bassin_bug View Post
    My friend, Karen M, is 39 years old and has a 6 year-old daughter. She came down with colon cancer that metasticised to her liver. She took chemo treatments and became very ill. Her trashy husband left her and the little girl and hit the streets and the crack pipe. Karen worked until 3 weeks ago trying to make a living for herself and the child. Finally she became too ill to work and has to stay in bed. Her little girl doesn't understand why Mommy is so sick and she worries constantly. When she comes home from school she drops her books at the door and runs to see if Mommy can sit up and give her a hug. Mommy can't; part of the time she doesn't even know the child is home. Thursday, doctors told the family that she is in liver failure and dying and may not live more than a couple of days. Karen heard them and told her Dad to plan her funeral now because she wouldn't make it much longer. They brought her favorite pianist and vocalist from the church and she gave them her requests; then fell into a coma. Her parents are inconsolable and her father is totally falling apart. Karen filed for a divorce and her worthless husband called and told her that she was terminal and he wouldn't sign the divorce because he intended to draw her social security for the little girl. How heartless and cruel is that?

I've told you Karen's story because she can't tell it herself. Please pray for her, the little girl, and her parents. Everyone is hurting so much at this time. I know you guys can pray and your prayers hit the ears and heart of God.
    Prayers sent from my end.
    Man that's a cold and cruel Husband, I guess his demons have already got into his soul....and oneday he will have to answer to his maker but what's even more hurtful will be once his daughter understands what he did.....he could lose her trust and admiration.
    Sorry for you as well and will keep you in my prayers at this tough time.

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers sent from here bug.

Post Thanks / Like

On the way....that is rough!