The kids derby at Wolf Creek dam in June has the campground space like gold and harder to find.
We have been going to the trout creek for 8 years now. my oldest grandaughter was 2 when we took her the very first time, just as she has grown so has the derby. I booked our camp site as soon as the system would let me. I can tell you now that they are going fast. So if you want to camp you need to reserve a site right now, it is amazing how fast they are going. I also have a question for Dave, are you going to be there with the trout club this year. I would love to meet some of the folks from the board.
One more note here if you have not taken your kids to a derby like this one you are missing a great day. There will be a huge crowd but I promise every child catches a fish and every kid will win a prize as well as all kinds of treats, there are venders giving out cold drinks cotton candy, hot dogs, and who knows what else. This is also the free fishing week end for the state so Mom and Dad can fish after the derby and down on the river. I hope to see you all there if the good Lord is willing and the creeks don't rise.

Dennis