Was really lookingforward to some FNF fishing this week end, but again, health problems raised their ugly heads. My companion, who is a nurse[retired] is back in the hospital, maybe relleased monday. she helped me through some tough times last year,and with out her, who knows where i would have been. She developed a serious staph infection from a surgical procedure two weeks ago. This will be her 14th hospital stay this year. We have traveled to most of the hospitals in the mid part of the state from louiville to sommer set,13 units of blood, 10 units of iron, and now a final drug therapy we have based her hopes on. Its hard for me to go out to the lake, even though she tells me to, because it just dosn't seem right. Maybe when she gets out this time, i'll get my chance to get caught up, so leave a few for me lol I wil probably fish cumberland again this winter, never know what will be on the end of that fly on that lake, and yes it does have a lot of good SMB, one hawg is still there where I put it last winter I hope. Good luck!