Search Fishin.com

Thread: hey IU fans

Post Thanks / Like

hey IU fans

Sounds like you guys had a few dope heads on the hoops team last year per Eric Gordon. Sampson was a piece of work wasn't he:

http://www.courier-journal.com/artic...32/1002/SPORTS

Post Thanks / Like

Re: hey IU fans

You know Tim I almost passed out when they hired that guy, I mean what were they thinking? He has been surrounded by contraversy every single place he has ever been. He's a win at any cost coach and you just can't have that.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with anyone who thought Sampson was a real pain in the arse for IU. He was the last coach on earth I felt IU would have hired after Davis. But not to worry we got a Nice coach now and he should turn the system back around like it had been prior to Knight leaving.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MsgMills View Post
    I agree with anyone who thought Sampson was a real pain in the arse for IU. He was the last coach on earth I felt IU would have hired after Davis. But not to worry we got a Nice coach now and he should turn the system back around like it had been prior to Knight leaving.
    I would not say I am an "IU Fan" but even so, you have a class act for a coach NOW. The man was put in a TERRIBLE position and Sampson walks away from it all making more money and basically scott free (he did not plan to come back to college anytime soon anyway). Now this current coach has taken over, taken the licks, said ALL the right things and WILL succeed for you all, that I am sure of. If he doesn't, it will not be from a lack of effort and class on his part. Wish they would have taken him instead of Sampson and you would be a pretty good team this year.
    Hey, even though I am a UK fan, I ALWAYS root for UofL, WKU and IU when they are NOT playing UK. I think it would be AWSOME to one day see that as the final four!! Good luck in your recovery.

Rob

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MsgMills View Post

I agree Mills, the program will go back to being a good solid top 10 program where it should be, the only difference is that you and I have different opinions on Robert Montgomery Knight.