Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Feel like ive had the tar beat out of me!

Man those Wiis are fun!lol.I must have bowled 50 games yesterday and boxed everyone in the house.Oh yea im also an up and coming rock star.Who knew?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Feel like ive had the tar beat out of me!

The boxing game makes me mad so I don't play it any more. I spent 16 years in a boxing ring, nine of them as a pro and I can't get past the fifth guy! Bowling is a lot more fun LOL!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh im hooked on the bowling for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

My arms bout fell off after the 3rd day of playing the boxing game......But man is it fun as heck, you should see the wife box....She is a hoot for sure and would most likely win the Most Funniest Video's if I ever did tape her......

Post Thanks / Like

Man those Wii's are dangerous! It can make a person get into shape for sure.
    Careful Clyde she might get to using those new found skills on you!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Feel like ive had the tar beat out of me!

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Man those Wii's are dangerous! It can make a person get into shape for sure.
    Careful Clyde she might get to using those new found skills on you!

Man you got that right, she's a lefty at that.....Says she can whip the moon if it gets in her way.......lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MsgMills View Post
    My arms bout fell off after the 3rd day of playing the boxing game......But man is it fun as heck, you should see the wife box....She is a hoot for sure and would most likely win the Most Funniest Video's if I ever did tape her......
    My wife's no good at wrestling, but you should see her box!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    The boxing game makes me mad so I don't play it any more. I spent 16 years in a boxing ring, nine of them as a pro and I can't get past the fifth guy! Bowling is a lot more fun LOL!
    Interesting, a boxing pro? Care to share any details?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Interesting, a boxing pro? Care to share any details?
    Sent you a PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Let's hear some high game scores. Just rolled a 208 on my daughter's new wii...

Post Thanks / Like

My shoulders are still sore from playing a Wii for the first time Saturday night! Throwing punches and not landing on anything really messed me up!

On the note of of video games...

Ive never been a gamer, I think the last gaming consule I owned was a super nintendo. Anyhow, I was over at my brothers last night playing this came called Call of Duty on his Xbox 360 online. I loved the game, its based on WWII, the weapons are pretty accurate as far how they really looked and operated (big gun nut here), the game included real WWII footage, and overall was really fun to play.

What disturbed me was how real it looked and how gory and graphic it was. Well that didnt disturb me as I'm an adult and can differentiate the difference between a game and real life (though the historical footage was kind of gory but still its history). What really disturbed me was the age of the kids playing this game. In online play you have a mic and can talk to and hear other people. Some of these kids were literally 10,11 and 12 years old. The game had a mature 18+ rating and VERY much deserved it, it was VERY gory (think D-day landing scene in saving Private Ryan for two hours straight). The way these ELEMENTARY aged kids talked and reacted while stalking and killing other "real" players online was down right creepy. Parents, watch what kind of games your kids are playing!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JD7.62 View Post
    My shoulders are still sore from playing a Wii for the first time Saturday night! Throwing punches and not landing on anything really messed me up!

On the note of of video games...

Ive never been a gamer, I think the last gaming consule I owned was a super nintendo. Anyhow, I was over at my brothers last night playing this came called Call of Duty on his Xbox 360 online. I loved the game, its based on WWII, the weapons are pretty accurate as far how they really looked and operated (big gun nut here), the game included real WWII footage, and overall was really fun to play.

What disturbed me was how real it looked and how gory and graphic it was. Well that didnt disturb me as I'm an adult and can differentiate the difference between a game and real life (though the historical footage was kind of gory but still its history). What really disturbed me was the age of the kids playing this game. In online play you have a mic and can talk to and hear other people. Some of these kids were literally 10,11 and 12 years old. The game had a mature 18+ rating and VERY much deserved it, it was VERY gory (think D-day landing scene in saving Private Ryan for two hours straight). The way these ELEMENTARY aged kids talked and reacted while stalking and killing other "real" players online was down right creepy. Parents, watch what kind of games your kids are playing!
    Both my boys have been playing in a gaming Clan along with myself for the past 3 years or so...My youngest was 10 when he started and I believe he'll have no ill effects from playing these types of games. Both boys know the difference from game play and realistic type of violence that actually happened during wars themselves....If they have questions about the games they ask and I answer. I know it does help answer their questions, since I have a vast knowledge of the Military... But with proper adult care these kids playing these games will be just fine growing up.