Search Fishin.com

Thread: What a trip!!!

Post Thanks / Like

What a trip!!!

Planned to spend christmas with my children and ghrand children,Well the weather outlook for northern indiana was a night mare. because of the threat of black ice delayed till tuesday night, rented a car with front wheel drive because of the ice.Drove 8 hours through fog rain frizzle, and got to my destination. Started to unload the car, and what to my wondering eyes should appear? 2 30 calbre bullet holes in the rear of the car. considered my self lucky, went to christamas eve swervice, ans was so tired I went to sleep, woke up Xmas morning, and there was a noter on the commode, DONT Flush, water heater in the house gave up the ghost.Ate dinner at a gfamily friends house, the day after Xmas listened to the weather, all acess roads to the interstae were closed due to acdcidents, no water, heavy ice every where, and some how a plumber shows up, so we had water, and cI chanced itusing alternate routes to get on I-65 south, three hours to go 5 miles, but then it opened up, drove through heavy fog, rain and tremondous traffic, but I'm home, shot up, stinky and wondering why someone shot at me or the car, and where this could have happened. Was it me, or the ugly car I rented?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What a trip!!!

Man sounds like you had the trip of a lifetime...How did the Car Rental place like the idea of bullet holes in the car? Hope you didn't have to pay for the extra lead weight added to the car.....

Post Thanks / Like

You proved there IS a God. You went through the storms and the (.30 cal) fire and were kept safe through it all. I hope you remembered to give Him thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

What? Shot at? Where did you go? That's scary stuff...

Post Thanks / Like

I'm pretty sure it happened between glascow and gary Indians, on I-65. I keep wondering how the lords infinite patience with me came about. Many better people than me, have not been as fortunate as I.