Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

UK/UL basketball predictions

I will go first, UL overcomes inept guard play and 50 points from Meeks and pulls away at the end to win by 12.

75-63 Cards.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: UK/UL basketball predictions

it's gonna be a blow out KY wins 90-72

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Trophyhunter8 View Post
    it's gonna be a blow out KY wins 90-72
    You care to make a wager boasting them kinda points????

Post Thanks / Like

Tim, so help me I don't what to think about this bunch right now. That is the most frustrated I have ever seen Pitino, I think he was ready to kill somebody, lol. Kentucky has been playing low end cupcakes so I really don't know what to think about them either. This one is up in the air for sure. Losing two in a row in the Hall hasn't happened in a looooong time, I say Cards by 7........ 70-63 with several lead changes throughout the game. I know one thing Tim get ready if UK pulls it out to listen to all the BS, they are primed and ready. I have never seen a fan base in my life with so much hate for another ball club and I will never truely understand this way of thinking.

Post Thanks / Like

Pitino is known for taking away a team's best player. I think he's going to try to eliminate the impact that Meeks and Patterson make, so IF some other blue blood can step up and make the plays, I think UK can find a way to win this one. Look for a Harrellson, or a Liggins, or a Miller to hit some key shots IF we're going to pull this one out. If UK wins, I think we'll win tightly, by 6 or so.

BUT, my gut tells me that Meeks gets doubled up, Patterson scores some down low, but not enough contribution from other Cats leads to a loss here...as mhall eluded, this is a must win for the Cards for several reasons, and that doesn't bode well for the Cats...Dirty Birds by 8.

Either way, these UK/UL matchups can be so rabid that conventional thinking sometimes has to get thrown out the window. What both teams have done in the season up to this point often becomes moot when they look across the court and see that DESPISED shade of red or blue, depending on which you root for.

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH, C! A! T! S! CATS! CATS! CATS!

Post Thanks / Like

CATS by 11.

Post Thanks / Like

since the start of the season, UL has been way overrated. I love pitino, don't understand why he's having so much trouble there. he should have already won a championship. But a number 5 rating come on they ****. If they truly deserve the #5. KY should be #4. and i totally agree ky's schedule stinks. until today, now it's gettin real we'll see what billy can do now. look at the next few games we play whew, I think today is the last chump game

Post Thanks / Like

UL 38
    UK 35

At the half...

Not bad for the blue, considering that the birds were up by 9 at one point. It's manageable, as long as Kentucky can stop the TURNOVER TRAIN.

We'll see, but at this point I'm sticking with my original Dirty Birds by 8 prediction.

Post Thanks / Like

since the start of the season, UL has been way overrated. I love pitino, don't understand why he's having so much trouble there. he should have already won a championship. But a number 5 rating come on they ****. If they truly deserve the #5. KY should be #4. and i totally agree ky's schedule stinks. until today, now it's gettin real we'll see what billy can do now. look at the next few games we play whew, I think today is the last chump game
    The last chump game, KISS MY ASS!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    The last chump game, KISS MY ASS!!!
    That's right hit a nerve KISS MY ENTIRE ASS CHUMP!!

Post Thanks / Like

You guys kill me! I enjoyed watching the last half!

Post Thanks / Like

Now talk some trash homeBOY!!!!!