Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Cool American Bass Anglers

Just found this on a web site from a divison up north.We only have 4 more tournaments in the Ky central-division DO33 and if you havn't fished the 1st 2 you will have too fish them all and the 2day championship too try and win it.This is a draw trail so even if you don't have a boat it is a way too win 1.I will try too find out more and post it in this tread.Terry Adolph
    In the past the top angler from each region got to go fish for a new boat. (top 4 guys in the country)This is changing for 2009 it will now be the top angler by points from each district . In other words one person from our district will be fishing for this years 2009 boat !!
    Last edited by raincheck; 01-05-2009 at 09:41 PM. Reason: too much

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: American Bass Anglers

11/15 thru 11/20/09 ABA NATIONALS LAKE NORMAN NORTH CAROLINA For all the nascar fans that fish.Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

ok guys i found this info on the ABA web site.1st Tournament for 09 is March15.We need co-anglers if you don't have a boat or just want too leave it home.Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

March15 will be here soon i still would like too find a co-angler too fish and prefish for the 15.If you are a new too ABA you can fish the 1st tournament with me(last guy who did won)Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

Re: American Bass Anglers

whats up terry??? that was a pretty nice bass huh ????? 6.29 lbs where is the tourney at on the 15th ??? my membership has expired but fishin outa your boat pays well ..... lol

Post Thanks / Like

Rough at northfork,hope too see you there i know you like rough,John Newton all most toped you at Nolin off the back i think it was 6.35 and he won that one too in USABassin last yr.Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

opps he did(lol) if im right about the weights.any how both was nice fish.Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

im thinkin about fishin in that usabassin coxs park division .... you like fishin with them guys ???

Post Thanks / Like

Never fished that division but John Newton runs a good tournament trail 4 USABassin they are ky1,ky2,ky3 and ky18.I fished all of his since i started fishing that trail.Made alot of freinds but it being a team trail and i lack a partner that i can count on.Thats why i'm fishing draw trails now and ABA national being in NC this yr will beable too stay over there free at my moms place.Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

Terry, Your just not asking the right people or you could easily find a "reliable" partner for team trails brother I have never fished the ABA Trail, but it sounds like you like them a good bit. I assume they seperate the Anglers and Co-Anglers to compete against each other in those, rather than everyone for themselves? Might have to try that sometime. Thanks for all the info brother.

Rob