Search Fishin.com

Thread: Cat's win again

Post Thanks / Like

Cat's win again

Cat's beat vandy good start

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cat's win again

I love seeing a good MAULING! Guess who also won today? Go Cards! What other state can you see so much talent? Western, Eastern, NKU, UK, U of L, Bellarmine is still undefeated! I'll tell you who loves basketball? Kentuckians love basketball!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Trophyhunter8 View Post
    Cat's beat vandy good start
    As big a Cat fan as you can find but we are still in big trouble. If we can't beat that team with their best player injured on the bench, then it could be a LONG season ahead. The best team we beat all year is West Virginia and they got crushed today which will not help our RPI any at all. I sure do hope we find a 3rd scorer and a point guard that won't turn it over every other trip down floor. If that happens then the sky is the limit, if not then.....

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up RE: Hoosier's Lose Again....

Well after a close O/T loss to Michigan, my great Hoosier's continue to keep their streak going. Losing streak that is a slaughter at the hands of Illinois yesterday. Those Ten wins for the season are looking somewhat dim in my eyes as the Big Ten season has started up and the NCAA Tournament this year is only a far and distant day dream.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by colonelmeyer View Post
    I love seeing a good MAULING! Guess who also won today? Go Cards! What other state can you see so much talent? Western, Eastern, NKU, UK, U of L, Bellarmine is still undefeated! I'll tell you who loves basketball? Kentuckians love basketball!
    UNC, Duke, WakeForest all in the top 10 and are from the state of North Carolina. I'm sure there are a couple mid-majors to be thrown in but I can't think of any off the top of my head.

Oh yeah, to bad NC State can't get their program back on track or you could throw them in the mix.

I agree with you though about Kentuckians loving their basketball. I think Kentucky, North Carolina and Indiana have the biggest and best fan bases. And I'm talking about fans in the states themselves and not fans of individual universities.

Post Thanks / Like

Kentucky is a solid team and are improving. They will be a tough out for anyone in the SEC. The conference seems a bit down this year with exceptions as Arkansas looks for real. We'll see, but I'm betting Kentucky will have a decent season this year.