Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: southern indiana $30.00 bass tournaments

You know of anyone who might need a partner?

Post Thanks / Like

what was the winning weight yesterday?

Post Thanks / Like

You can count me an a buddy in to the tournaments at Tucker...We've never heard of the lake but we got a cabin at Patoka so it'll work out...When that tournament gets closer, you think you could let me know about how many people might be there...How did it go this weekend?...

Post Thanks / Like

1ST place went to Leroy and Joe Goodman 3 LBS 6 OZ they also had big fish 2 LBS 2 OZ.

2ND place went to Bobby Wilson and Jimmy Hall 3 LBS.

3RD place went to Thomas Atkins 2 LBS 15 OZ.

We had a great turn out with 16 boats.The big bite never seem to turn on but most every body had fish, but chose not to bring them to the scales,I'd like to thank every one who came out and fished I had a great time despite the low weights.The next event is Deam lake on April 12TH which I now realize is Easter Sunday(don't know what I was thinking).I'll be there at 6AM so for any one who shows up we will fish.Thanks again to everyone.

Post Thanks / Like

Heavy Dee,right now I don't but I'll let you know if I hear something.Stay in touch.

Junkyardawg when will you be at Patoka?Celina and Tipsaw are only 30 minutes or less from Patoka.Go 145 toward Ekerty Y stay left and about 8 or so miles you'll see the sign for Celina and 3 miles past that you'll see the sign for Tipsaw.If you go to Tucker you take 145 toward French Lick go past Tony's marina turn right on base line road and follow the signs to springs vally recreation area.Let me know if you have any questions.Thanks Duane

Post Thanks / Like

yea the tourney was good, i had fun. indian's fishery is just bad...later on when we fish at celina we'll have some 15 lbs bags

Post Thanks / Like

Re: southern Indiana $30.00 bass tournaments

I know it seems bad but it really is a good lake with some big fish.Sometimes a plan just doesn't come together.Thanks for coming out though,I look forward to fishing with you guys again.

Post Thanks / Like

If any boaters need a partner please let me know.I have had a couple guys who would like to fish these events but don't have a boat.Thanks Duane

Post Thanks / Like

Well we got that cabin, so we can be down there whenever, so if thats the case theres a good chance that we will make quite a few, especially at those 3 lakes, never fished em, but it'll still be fun...We are actually going to be in southern indiana this weekend, but wasnt sure if anyone would show up on Easter...Either way, I appreciate the directions and look forward to seein us pretty soon, hopefully we get another 16 to 20 boat turn out...Thanks...

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear you got the cabin.I'm looking forward to meeting you guys,the Deam lake tournament on Easter is still on.So far I have about 7 boats that said they will be there.Your welcome to fish it but it's maybe a hour and a half from Patoka maybe more.Let me know and I'll give you directions.Thanks Duane

Post Thanks / Like

April 12th Deam Lake event.We had only 4 boats show up,but being Easter Sunday that wasn't to bad.We had a very tough day there were no fish weighed in and per tournament rules all entry fees were returned.The next event is April 26th Perry County's Tipsaw lake 7:00am to 3:00pm(eastern).I hope to see you there.

Post Thanks / Like

question on the tournaments on John Hay and Salinda whats the 5 dollars for there is no gate fee i do know there is a launch permit you are suppose to have and u can buy that daily or for a year 15 dollars for washington co. residents and 20 dollars for out of county residents for a year