Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

southern indiana $30.00 bass tournaments

OPEN TOURNAMENTS
    $30.00 per boat includes big bass

These lakes are all trolling motor lakes the pay outs will be 100% pay out and will be based on number of boats

RULES

1)5 fish limit per boat
    2)one line per angler in the water at a time.
    3)no live bait
    4)large,spotted and small mouth bass only.
    5)no trolling as a means of fishing.
    6)no stringers or baskets,must have working live well of sort.(converted cooler would be fine)
    7 alcohol at event or event weigh in will result in disqualification.
    8)live wells will be checked prior to start of event.
    9)all culling will be done before banking your boat.
    10)all boats are to be trailered before weigh in will start.
    11)all boats and contestants are to be accounted for before weigh in will start.
    12)all events will be decided by total weight.
    13)courtesy measure will be provided,but only upon anglers request.
    14)if a short fish comes to the scale it will not be counted and its weight will be deducted from anglers largest fish.
    15)pay outs will be based on the number of boats in each event
    16)no event will be canceled due to rain or temperature,lightning will be the only reason for delay or cancellation and that will be decided at the ramp.
    17)trolling motor only!if at any time your gas motor is used you are disqualified.
    18)if you are late past set start time there will be a 1LB per minute penalty.
    19)if you are late past set weigh in time there will be a LB per minute penalty.
    20)except for slot lakes all fish will be released after weigh in,if you wish to have a fish mounted this will be allowed.
    21)records of club expenses will be available to members on a monthly basis.
    22)if no fish are caught in a scheduled event the club fee and the classic fee will be payed to the club and the remainder will be returned to contestants.
    23)there will be a Oz penalty on dead fish.
    24)the club is not responsible for theft,damage to property or personnel injury.
    25)in the event of a tie,the angler or team with the heaviest single fish breaks the tie.
    26)anglers are not allowed to leave there boat to fish.
    27)all protests must be made before weigh in starts.
    28)any protests will be resolved by tournament committee and there judgment is final.
    29)all state laws,regulations and size limits apply.
    30)any violation of club rules may result in disqualification.
    31)gate fees are in addition to entry fee

DATE, LAKE, TIME, LIMIT, SIZE LIMIT, GATE FEE.

MARCH 22-09 INDIAN 7:30 TO 3:30 5 FISH UNDER 12 OVER 15 INCH $5.00

APRIL 12-09 DEAM 7:30 TO 3:30 5 FISH 14 INCH $5.00

APRIL 26-09 TIPSAW 7:00 TO 3:00 5 FISH UNDER 12 OVER 15 INCH $5.00

MAY 10-09 TUCKER 6:30 TO 2:30 5 FISH 14 INCH NO FEE

MAY 24-09 JOHN HAY 6:00 TO 2:00 5 FISH 14 INCH $5.00

JUNE 14-09 CELINA 6:00 TO 2:00 5 FISH UNDER 12 OVER 15 INCH $5.00

JUNE 28-09 DELANY 6:00 TO 2:00 5 FISH 14 INCH $4.00

JULY 12-09 SALINDA 6:00 TO 2:00 5 FISH 14 INCH $5.00

JULY 26-09 TUCKER 6:00 TO 2:00 5 FISH 14 INCH NO FEE

AUGUST 9-09 CELINA 6:30 TO 2:30 5 FISH UNDER 12 OVER 15 INCH $5.00

Any questions contact Duane at dhoskins28@yahoo.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: southern Indiana $30.00 bass tournaments

Delete rule 21.It does not apply
    Rule 22 if no fish are weighed in all entry fees will be returned.
    Rule 23 should read 4 OZ penalty.

Post Thanks / Like

Re:No obligation

We will still be known as SMALL WATERS BASS CLUB but in a attempt to create a atmosphere of friendly competition and camaraderie and due to the recent economy there will be no obligation to join and no membership fee and no sign up.In the interest of trying to organize each event the more advanced notice you can give will make things go a little smoother,such as calculating pay outs even if It's the night before try to let me know if you intend to fish a particular event you can do this by E-mail dhoskins28@yahoo.com or contact me(Duane at 812-634-6167). Based on the number of boats my plan is to pay 3 places and big bass maybe even more than three places.There will be no classic no trophy's no banquet and no obligation to attend all of the events just cash pay out which will be 100%.March isn't that far away and I'm looking forward to some fun tournament action if you aren't familiar with any or all of these lakes just send a reply I'm always willing to talk fishing and I check my post every day.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: southern indiana $30.00 bass tournaments

how many people are already signed up for the march 22 Indian lake tourney? and also, is it both single or angler/coangler?

p.s. i like this if enough boats join, as most of these lakes are within my area

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Steve,You can fish it alone or with a partner but no more than 2 anglers per boat.The 5 fish limit is to save time at weigh in and to allow single angler boats a fighting chance.At this time I have 12 commitments and at least 5 maybes.I think I'll know more the week before but we'll see,and by the way there is no joining and no sign up I'm asking folks to give me at least a 3 days notice if they can but if not they need to show up at least a 1/2 hour early at the event.If you have any other questions feel free to ask.My name is Duane,thanks for the reply.

P.S. how many is enough?

Post Thanks / Like

oh wow 12 is already plenty haha. As you know, Indian is a smaller lake and can't handle too much. But i think you can count me in, and I will have a coangler with me. Do we bring the $30 cash the morning of, or how are you wanting it? And will weigh-in just be in the parking lot? and why aren't you releasing the fish at the slot limit lakes?

Post Thanks / Like

There may be more boats than that but in the past I have had as many as 20 boats say I'll be there and only 4 show up but will see.Just so you know I'm not going to turn any body away crowed or not if they spent the gas to get there they will be welcome.You just pay me when you get there and as far as keeping fish the rule is not that you have to keep them but if you choose to keep any we want anglers to keep just the under 12's I'll go over the list of rules in more detail before we start. The weigh in will be in the parking lot and will be done with a hand held Berkley digital scale.We are not fancy just down to earth and honest,My goal is for every one to have a good time with a little competitive atmosphere thrown in so come on out and let's do some fishin,I hope to see you there.If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Post Thanks / Like

sounds good to me. i'll see u the 22nd.

Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to it Steve,remember start time is eastern standard time.

Post Thanks / Like

To all contestants remember start time for all scheduled events is based on Eastern standard time.Just a reminder.

Post Thanks / Like

I know were Deam lake is but were are the others?

Post Thanks / Like

Indian,Celina and Tipsaw are in Perry CO 64 west TellCity exit than left follow signs.Tucker is off 145 between FrenchLick and Ekerty-y take base line road off 145 and follow signs to springsvalley recreation area thats orange CO John Hay,Salinda and Delany are in Salem.Hope this helps.