Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

A real revolution

You guys want to revolt, lets get a private militia, and invade these countrys with their secret banking laws. Another schemer is under investigation, that guy in TX is being investigated for 10 billion in a fraud scheme. Madoff, and other shysters should not have the right to steal billions for years and then get a slap on the wrist.Lets emulate our major trading partner[communist china], and publically put a bullet into these crooks, not in the head, but the lower abdomen, so we could watch them suffer for hours. whats wrong with this country, those who steal millions are ignored for years, but a guy who steals a loaf of bread is prosecutedand jailed quickly.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: A real revolution

What the hell do you think we've been talking about. You finally starting to have enough to???????

Post Thanks / Like

Is it any different when the gubment steals our money without our approval? Attaching pork to legit Bills is stealing in my book. Hiding huge sums of money in Bills is stealing in my book.
    Money buys you alot even cushy jail time. Seen it too many times on the local level much less the National level.

Post Thanks / Like

Here we go with the conservative view on "pork" if the other guy gets it, its pork, if we get it , its good government. A new bridgfe across the ohio river will raise heck with folks in nevada, who want more federal water to go to them from the colorado river. A new airport in chicago, will raise cain in nebraska.Yep its pork when we dont get it, sounds like old fashioned envy to me.

Post Thanks / Like

kygorski Being conservative has not one thing to do with our government giving away our money to foreign countries who don't give a darn about us. I for one have never said here Mr. government man take my money and spend it any way you like. One example is the fact that our tax dollars are given to the Palestinians and Israel. What do they do with that money? They kill with it.

We are also paying for folks in other countries and our own to abort babies. I do not want any part in that act and that has not one thing to do with being conservative.

Now no one can tell me that their was not a lot of pork in the Stimulus bill. That is how our political leaders buy our votes and support companies that support them. Is it right to slide things like this in and get a yes vote? Hell no! It is all dishonest I don't care what party.

And yes I do vote. And in the past few years I have voted for the folks that I disliked the least.

DA

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Is it any different when the gubment steals our money without our approval? Attaching pork to legit Bills is stealing in my book. Hiding huge sums of money in Bills is stealing in my book.
    Money buys you alot even cushy jail time. Seen it too many times on the local level much less the National level.
    Pretty much where we are at today ya think?

> Subject: Profound Statement!
    >
    > "You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the
    > wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working
    > for, another person must work for without receiving. The government
    > cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first
    > take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that
    > they do not have to work because the other half is going to take
    > care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no
    > good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work
    > for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.
    >
    >
    > ~~~ The late Dr. Adrian Rogers , 1931 to 2005 ~~~
    >
    >