Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Here's a number for ya....

Alright since we are all ready to strangle a politician, here's one that will really get your blood flowing. I heard this stat on one of the cable news sources can't remember if it was Fox or Cnn but here goes. With the passage of this new free money for the idiots bailout it has now brought out National defict to.............Drum Roll please........... Ready.............

Enough to give 1,158.00 dollars and 52 cents to every human being on planet EARTH!
    Yes Ladies and Germs 1,158.52 to every person breathing air right now on this planet!
    How does that one sit with ya, lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Here's a number for ya....

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    Alright since we are all ready to strangle a politician, here's one that will really get your blood flowing. I heard this stat on one of the cable news sources can't remember if it was Fox or Cnn but here goes. With the passage of this new free money for the idiots bailout it has now brought out National defict to.............Drum Roll please........... Ready.............

Enough to give 1,158.00 dollars and 52 cents to every human being on planet EARTH!
    Yes Ladies and Germs 1,158.52 to every person breathing air right now on this planet!
    How does that one sit with ya, lol.

It's even more striking if you think about the fact that for the majority of people on earth this would make them very RICH (not us in USA, though)

Post Thanks / Like

O.K. just heard another one. Our debt now is in the trillions with an ''S''. If you were to have spent One Million dollars every day since the birth of Jesus Christ it still doesn't equal even One Trillion dollars. Do the math it will blow your mind, who the hell do we have running this country for Pete' sake. I know I know it George Bush's fault, LOL.

BTW, my wife had a hisdirectame, (SPELLING) this past year and it made her even more mean then she already was, God Bless her. I blame GW for that too, LAMOL.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by know1 View Post
    It's even more striking if you think about the fact that for the majority of people on earth this would make them very RICH (not us in USA, though)
    Maybe Barry will send his Brother some cash? Heck he has plenty....er.... I mean we have plenty....er....I mean, aw heck I don't know who's money it is anymore.