Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Tackle Warehouse

FYI- A friend of mine sent me a webpage on a tackle shop that is located in California. I placed an order with them and the webpage has a link where you can track your package that is shipped via UPS. Also, there is FREE SHIPPING on ordes of 50.00 or more. I don't think I'll use Bass Pro anymore.

The link is tacklewarehouse.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tackle Warehouse

I started using them back in the fall and have been happy - when buying baits/lures/lines, they don't have a lot of selection on rods in the Mid to Low range , I too am slowly veiring from BPS, they are cheaper on most items and when you combine the free shipping it really adds up.

Example: I love Spot remover hooks and I bought 10 packs during an order and averaged $3.99 a pack compared to $5.99 a pack anywhere else.

Post Thanks / Like

I've bought from them a few times myself. Competitive prices and the free shipping really makes it great! If I recall correctly, there is no sales tax either...but I could be wrong on that.

I buy from this place too from time to time:
    http://www.deloscustomtackleshack.com/index.html

The selection sometimes isn't there (colors), but if they have what you need, their price is usually the best. They have free shipping on orders over $75

Post Thanks / Like

www.landbigfish.com is another good site to check out.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Tackle Warehouse

I have had several transactions with them and all where smooth!

Post Thanks / Like

best rod\reel prices anywhere

I know a dealer that can get you rods and reels cheaper than anywhere I have found.

due to them not being a fishing.com sponsor, message me for the contact info if you are interested

Post Thanks / Like

Man, i just checked that web site out. I think I found my new go-to shop.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by artcarney_agr View Post
    I've bought from them a few times myself. Competitive prices and the free shipping really makes it great! If I recall correctly, there is no sales tax either...but I could be wrong on that.

I buy from this place too from time to time:
    http://www.deloscustomtackleshack.com/index.html

The selection sometimes isn't there (colors), but if they have what you need, their price is usually the best. They have free shipping on orders over $75
    you are right there is no sales tax either. i love this place started useing them to get robo worms a year or two ago and ben getting most of all my stuff there since. the only thing i will get from bps is a rod or reel when they have sales.

Post Thanks / Like

I use them all the time and have for years.

Get on the email list. They send email codes to get a 10% discount every now and again.

Post Thanks / Like

Be careful when an ordering an item that is on back order.....i put in a rather large order with them almost two months ago....got all of the items except one in a reasonable amount of time....the large spool of line i ordered was on back order and i still havent received it two months later....good thing i went ahead and made my order during the winter....hopefully itl'll be here before the spring bite turns on

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fishin is life View Post
    Be careful when an ordering an item that is on back order.....i put in a rather large order with them almost two months ago....got all of the items except one in a reasonable amount of time....the large spool of line i ordered was on back order and i still havent received it two months later....good thing i went ahead and made my order during the winter....hopefully itl'll be here before the spring bite turns on
    i have experence the same thing but it is in the order it is recived. you have to remember you are not the only person to order the same stuff. and alot of the pros use this site as well. i orderd some swimm baits and they are still one on back order. but as soon as they come in they ship it. and if there is something on back order and you want to change it for something else that is not all you have to do is e-mail them and they will change it. they have ben nothing but great with being able to track your order,change a order or what ever. more people should order from this site and maybe if bass pro shops lose enough buisness they will change there prices to compete with tackle ware house

Post Thanks / Like

I've ordered a bunch of stuff off there, they have a lot of new that's hard to find sometime. There's also a site like to called www.basstackledepot.com it has a lot of hard to find stuff and some West Coast things.