Hello everyone!! The IU Bass Fishing Club is looking for boat drivers to fish tournaments with us this Spring.

We have set our Spring 2009 tournament schedule and it is as follows:

**Sunday March 29th-IU Club tournament- Lake Lemon, Bloomington
**Sunday April 5th - Ice Box Tournament(IU, Purdue, Notre Dame, Wabash, Ball State)- Geist Reservoir, Indianapolis
**Sunday April 19th-IU Club tournament- Lake Monroe, Bloomington
**April 25-26th-Big Ten Classic (all the Big 10 Schools-top 10 anglers from each school compete)-Brookville Lake, Franklin County, IN

We will need at least 5 to 6 boat drivers for each of the above listed dates. In all of the tournaments above except the Big Ten Classic the boat drivers are allowed to compete and fish against the other drivers. So if you are available and would like to come fish with the IU Bass Fishing Club we would really appreciate it. I know everyone's spring fishing schedules are filling up, but if you have any of the above weekends free we could really use your help out on the water! Our club would not be able to exist without the dedication and assistance of our volunteer boat drivers to help us get out on the water and fish.

If you have any questions about the tournaments, or want to know more feel free to contact me. Also if you are free and want to fish any of the above tournaments please email or call me as soon as possible!!

***Important*** I also have compiled an email contact list of our boat drivers. If you would like to be added to it please feel free to send me your email address and phone number.

Many of you are also in fishing clubs across the state. When you have your next meeting can you please pass along the info contained in this email or forward it to your fellow members about our tournaments and being possible boat drivers for our club? We always seem to cut it close for boat drivers every tournament, so the more this email and info get passed on the better chance we will have to get enough drivers. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!! Good luck to everyone this Spring

Ryan Queen
IU Bass Fishing Club
Vice President
rqueen@indiana.edu
317-374-0653