Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

support our Wildcats!!!

just wondering if any of the BIG BLUE fans on here are going to the game or games in lexington? i would like to go but work is priority one. would like to see the place full of supporters because the players need to know that we are behind them no matter what or the majority of the fan base is anyway. all the finger pointing has got to stop or it wont just be the coaches that will laugh at or turn down offers to be apart of one of the best programs in college sports. just a few of my thoughts on the current sitiuation. GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: support our Wildcats!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lil skeeter View Post
    just wondering if any of the BIG BLUE fans on here are going to the game or games in lexington? i would like to go but work is priority one. would like to see the place full of supporters because the players need to know that we are behind them no matter what or the majority of the fan base is anyway. all the finger pointing has got to stop or it wont just be the coaches that will laugh at or turn down offers to be apart of one of the best programs in college sports. just a few of my thoughts on the current sitiuation. GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Let me qualify this...I am not slamming or disrespecting the program at UK! NOPE NOPE NOPE...But what makes it one of the best? History? They got that for sure but what else? What makes a great program? Location? Education? Just wondering......

Post Thanks / Like

surely theres another fan that thinks the cats need our support during the bad times and not just when everything is perfect. maybe afew more less than par seasons is we need to get everyones better than the rest attitudes back to normal and learn to take the bad with the good and stop being so fast to judge. i really dont think it will be this way for long.

Post Thanks / Like

The most wins. Period.

Post Thanks / Like

Hate to say it, But I got a feeling there will be a lot of empty seats at Rupp for this game.....Folks who support the Cats thought they were on a roll of sorts and would have made the NCAA Tourney with no problem....But the coaching style of BCG isn't doing the Cats any favors...

What's strange to see if that Tubby has got Minnesota in the Tournament and the guy who took over for BCG at Texas A& M has A & M in as well....Just don't seem to be an equation on why UK is having such trouble with this coach......

Post Thanks / Like

I opted for BLUE today instead of green for St. Patties day. I will watch the game tonight when I get home from work, and I will maintain my support for the players just not for the coach.
    The game is at memorial coliseum, sweet 16 has Rupp sewed up for the rest of the week.

Stoner

Lots of people on the creek today!!! Saw some nice boats.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stoner View Post
    I opted for BLUE today instead of green for St. Patties day. I will watch the game tonight when I get home from work, and I will maintain my support for the players just not for the coach.
    The game is at memorial coliseum, sweet 16 has Rupp sewed up for the rest of the week.

Stoner

Lots of people on the creek today!!! Saw some nice boats.
    Man I have been wanting to get out!! I'm recovering from surgery so maybe this weekend? This weather has sure helped my attitude I can't wait to take the motorcycle out, go shooting at the club and hit the favorite fishing hole. Life is good.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Man I have been wanting to get out!! I'm recovering from surgery so maybe this weekend? This weather has sure helped my attitude I can't wait to take the motorcycle out, go shooting at the club and hit the favorite fishing hole. Life is good.
    Hope you can get out this weekend, sounds like you've cooped up a while. I am going to try to hit stoner sometime on sat. probably late morning.
    I've kicked around the idea of getting a bike, sems like everybody is riding and with a chance of gas going back up hell it might be worth it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Let me qualify this...I am not slamming or disrespecting the program at UK! NOPE NOPE NOPE...But what makes it one of the best? History? They got that for sure but what else? What makes a great program? Location? Education? Just wondering......
    i dont know who was doing the slamming for sure thats why i didnt mention any names, but i did say one of the best programs in college sports. sure most all the championship banners were hung before i was born but was around to see the latest two. they are still the winningest team in college basketball. if seven championships and numerous conference championships dont make it one of if not the best SPORTS PROGRAMS around then i dont know what does, so maybe you could fill me in. how many other teams have won two championships since the 90's? i can only think of maybe two, wouldnt be the first time i was wrong