Search Fishin.com

Thread: Go CARDS

Post Thanks / Like

Go CARDS

Since nobody else posted, I guess I will be the first. What a nice blowout over Arizona last night 103-64. On to Michigan St and the Elite 8, three down, three to go.

BTW Mills, do you realize that there are only eight teams left playing and four of them are from.......wait for it.......THE BIG EAST. Guess it wasn't quite as overrated as you thought huh? LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Go CARDS

Tim I hope they can keep this up. They were really loose last night and having fun. Mich St. will be a tough out and then probably UConn, ouch. Thabeet got in Louisville's head last time maybe we could pull him away from the basket with out side and mid range shots? Oh well we gotta win tomorrow first I don't want to get the cart ahead of the horse.

I noticed Mills is laying a bit low these days on the ole basketball banter, lol.

Tim, you already know this but for those of you that don't, this is the first time that One conference had four teams in the Elite Eight, good thing the Big East was so overrated, lol.

Post Thanks / Like

I've been trying my hardest to like the Cards since they are a Ky team and my best friend went to UL and loves them but you've got one player I just can't stand and makes it impossiable for me. Now I don't want them to lose, I just can't like them with, Drum roll

Edgar Sosa

The guy should play for Duke since he is so annoying.

To bad Pitino didn't really run him off.

Post Thanks / Like

I have my fingers crossed.

Post Thanks / Like

I am going to Indy and root the cards into final four !!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like the Cards are getting IZZO-ed right now...

I hate to see them loose, I really do...and that's sincere...because my $4 buy-in becomes a $225 payout from the pot at work if they win it all, as I drew their name from the field of 64.

Post Thanks / Like

So much for my bracket!!

Post Thanks / Like

Like to see Izzo at UK!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Been to busy lately...But at least my prediction came true....Free throw shooting dooms the Cards....plus the Izzzzzzzzzo .....Got to say it...They trully deserved the butt whooping they got after their performance in the Sienna game and the Arizona one...Dunking the ball to score with less than 5 seconds in the game of a win....Total unclass to me and insult to the beaten teams.....Another reason I can't root for the Cards....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MsgMills View Post
    Been to busy lately...But at least my prediction came true....Free throw shooting dooms the Cards....plus the Izzzzzzzzzo .....Got to say it...They trully deserved the butt whooping they got after their performance in the Sienna game and the Arizona one...Dunking the ball to score with less than 5 seconds in the game of a win....Total unclass to me and insult to the beaten teams.....Another reason I can't root for the Cards....

Give it a rest Clyde, Pitino and T-Will both apologized for Kuric's dunk. It was a freshman who has played 20 minutes all season and gets a chance to play in an NCAA tourney game. He got a little excited.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    Give it a rest Clyde, Pitino and T-Will both apologized for Kuric's dunk. It was a freshman who has played 20 minutes all season and gets a chance to play in an NCAA tourney game. He got a little excited.
    Well said Tim, give it rest for sure Mills, you are the one with no class.

Post Thanks / Like

I missed the dunk at the end of the game! As a benchwarmer in junior high school I can attest to what it's like to come in for garbage time. You're only in for a minute maybe more, and you're only looking to do one thing: SCORE. That means chuck up every shot conceivable when you get the opportunity. I'm sure it's a bit more elegant in the college ranks, but I'll bet the mentality is still there in the back of the benchwarmer's minds........
    You know that dude wanted to dunk on national TV.

With that said I thought Arizona had them right where they wanted them - if the game would have lasted just 5 more minutes.........LOL.