Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

WKU Black Bag Classic Info???

Anyone know how to get the information of this tourney? I tried the link that was posted on here and it did not work and the tourney was supposed to be in a week. I was wondering if they had to canceal or something since I had not seen anything on here about it and most people advertise these weeks out. Thanks for any help you can be, I had the number to the people running it, when I made a donation, but ran over my phone since and could not retrieve the numbers. Take care and God Bless.

Rob

Post Thanks / Like

Re: WKU Black Bag Classic Info???

Ive heard it was still going on but ihave no info on it neither,i was wanting to fish it also

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Rob I suggest sending BigPoppy a pm. He is on the thread below like he know's something.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cra97 View Post
    Anyone know how to get the information of this tourney? I tried the link that was posted on here and it did not work and the tourney was supposed to be in a week. I was wondering if they had to canceal or something since I had not seen anything on here about it and most people advertise these weeks out. Thanks for any help you can be, I had the number to the people running it, when I made a donation, but ran over my phone since and could not retrieve the numbers. Take care and God Bless.

Rob
    Rob,
    The tournament is still this coming weekend April 25, pre- registration starts on Fri at Ranger Bobs, 5-8pm, and on Sat morning from 4-6 am. We have made a nice amount of money from your donations and I thank you very much. The web site is all messed up and can no longer be accessed.
    Give me a call 270-361-1185
    Shirley Wooten

Post Thanks / Like

I can give you all the information you need 270-361-1185, I am a student at Western and it is our Recreation class that is putting it on this year.

Shirley Wooten

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigrod View Post
    Hey Rob I suggest sending BigPoppy a pm. He is on the thread below like he know's something.
    Just to keep things clear, Instead of opening a new member on the board my wife is one of the students who are trying to get every thing in order. this is one of her requirments to get her degree. So the info that she has listed here is the real information as things are at this moment. she has listed her phone and I will give it to you also 270-361-1185. This year they have had a heck of a time for raising money for tournament and for the red cross who will recieve any funds made this year. Every big boat sales and service companies have all said we would like to but the economy is killing us. Thanks to Rob for
    donating so much tackle and prints and lures of many types he and his group have given the most to the program.

Post Thanks / Like

What time does the tourny start...how much is it to get in,whats the payouts?

Post Thanks / Like

Ok here is the schedule right now. You can preregister on Friday at Ranger Bob's from 6 to 8 PM central time zone. Saturday morning 4:30 to 6:30 at Ranger Bobs. The tournament starts 7:00 am at the Port oliver ramp which is the new ramp with the entrance straight across the road from Ranger Bob's. 1:00 PM is the end time. Awards ceremony to follow at Ranger Bobs at 1:30 PM. The cost is $35 per person or $60 dollars for each team of 2. There will be a pay out every hour. The prizes are as follows. For each hour, the big bass will recieve $300, second will be $200, and third will be $100, with the big fish for the day will recieve an additional $500

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good,i think me and cra97 are fishin

Post Thanks / Like

Yes we are, so keep just go ahead and make out 2 $300 checks, 2 $200 checks and the $500 BF for us now to save you time at the site please.....LOL Hope things go well and we have a GREAT turnout for this!!! Good luck all.

Rob

Post Thanks / Like

bump

Post Thanks / Like

How many boats are expected?