Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UAW

Post Thanks / Like

Cool UAW

Anyone know what it took too win the UAW on Nolin sunday out of wax?Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

Re: UAW

Terry what did it take to win the ABA tourney I did not stick around to find out was more concerned about getting dry clothes... haha... How did you end up doing?

Post Thanks / Like

It took 7 and change to win the UAW, 4lbs to cash.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: UAW

I won the ABA with 2fish had 6.33lbs with a 5.02lb Big bas nice pay day for a wet day.I wasn't feeling too good and had both fish by 7 and really laid back about half of the day.Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: UAW

Would like too find out more about the UAW.I'm a retired UAW from corvette and we have a small club there.Who can i call too talk too?Thanks Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations sir on the finish... I weighed in 2 fish as well just under 3lbs... Caught 14 fish all day just couldn't ever get that big bite... Do you mind pm me what you were throwing...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by raincheck View Post
    Would like too find out more about the UAW.I'm a retired UAW from corvette and we have a small club there.Who can i call too talk too?Thanks Terry Adolph
    I fished the UAW tournament saturday,what a rough day on the water.
    It was the UAW 862 tournament (Louisville assembly and Kentucky truck)
    about 7.5 took 1st an around 7 took 2nd, it paid out top 5 spot's and 2 big(4.7 and 4.5 lbs). We had 33 sign up 28 show up and only 22 stayed for weigh in. It was a pretty good get together for work, and the best part was getting out of the rain and free beer and pork chop sandwiches(Dennis Newton can grill a mean chop).
    David

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by L'RaisinAngler31 View Post
    Congratulations sir on the finish... I weighed in 2 fish as well just under 3lbs... Caught 14 fish all day just couldn't ever get that big bite... Do you mind pm me what you were throwing...
    L'raisin31, my son joined your club about a month ago,he fished the Rough and Nolin touraments. He did pretty good at rough finished 2nd but didn't fair to well at Nolin,I told him not to get too disappointed since this is the first tournament's he really fished. but he enjoy's it and I told just keep pluggin, the more you fish the lake's the better you'll do. By the way his name is Matt.
    David

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kydog View Post
    L'raisin31, my son joined your club about a month ago,he fished the Rough and Nolin touraments. He did pretty good at rough finished 2nd but didn't fair to well at Nolin,I told him not to get too disappointed since this is the first tournament's he really fished. but he enjoy's it and I told just keep pluggin, the more you fish the lake's the better you'll do. By the way his name is Matt.
    David
    Being the spouse of a UAW member, is there anyway that I could partner up with another spouse of another UAW worker and get to fish this tournament. I don't belong to a club, just like to fish and so does my B-I-L.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, you have to be an active or retired member of UAW 862 to fish this one.

Post Thanks / Like

Why not change the rules a bit and let spouses of UAW members fish the tournament as long as they fish with the UAW card carrier? That would be nice for a pleasant change.

Post Thanks / Like

The local recreation committee kicks in big fish money and by law when they do this only members can fish. Years ago when you could bring a guest there was some problems with one team and guest were no longer allowed to fish.