Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama?

Post Thanks / Like

Obama?

Did I really hear that Obama is for prosecuting the people who tortured the Muslims that were responsible for 911? Please tell me I heard this wrong!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Obama?

I haven't heard that yet but where is it that you thought you heard this?

Post Thanks / Like

i could be wrong but i think he said hes going to go after the ones that made it ok torture. didnt catch all of the conversation but i was listening to an a.m. radio station. personally i think he should let it go and change the rules if he doesnt agree with them.

Post Thanks / Like

He has left the door wide open for it and hasn't ruled it out. Recently at an appearance at a college Nancy Pelosi was quoted at saying it was her life's mission to bring out the truth about the prior administrations attrosities against suspected terrorist and detainies. Forgive me guys on some of the spelling. She went on to say that it was very important for the American people to know what our governement was doing to these people in custody.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wishniwasfishn View Post
    Did I really hear that Obama is for prosecuting the people who tortured the Muslims that were responsible for 911? Please tell me I heard this wrong!
    You heard it wrong. He has stated that he did not want to prosecute CIA agents who followed Dept of Justice guidelines when questioning prisoners. Head of DOJ has agreed.

Andrew

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    .... She went on to say that it was very important for the American people to know what our governement was doing to these people in custody.
    Then she needs to shut the hell up.

Andrew

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by apb View Post
    Then she needs to shut the hell up.

Andrew
    Are we testy today, lol?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by apb View Post
    You heard it wrong. He has stated that he did not want to prosecute CIA agents who followed Dept of Justice guidelines when questioning prisoners. Head of DOJ has agreed.

Andrew
    Yes he did say this but he also said he was not going to rule out looking into who ordered the so called torture sessions. This was just on the news. Also said he and his staff would be very concerned to open this can of worms in a high profile court room as it could or would jeapordize the security of this country.

Which is darn true and I hope he continues that line of thinking.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    Are we testy today, lol?
    Nope, just being realistic

Andrew

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wishniwasfishn View Post
    Yes... he is leaving the door open to prosecuting former administration officials for giving the OK to waterboarding. This guy is a mad man!!!! First he goes over to Europe and kisses butt over there, then goes and pals around with that Commie Chavez and his gang of south Americna thugs. Now this... Am I the only one who see the danger that this man poses to our country? Prosecution of former administration officials it nothing more than a soft revolution whos intent is to criminalize conservatism and national defense!! This man is leading our nation straight into the trash bin of history!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stonewall2002 View Post
    Yes... he is leaving the door open to prosecuting former administration officials for giving the OK to waterboarding. This guy is a mad man!!!! First he goes over to Europe and kisses butt over there, then goes and pals around with that Commie Chavez and his gang of south Americna thugs. Now this... Am I the only one who see the danger that this man poses to our country? Prosecution of former administration officials it nothing more than a soft revolution whos intent is to criminalize conservatism and national defense!! This man is leading our nation straight into the trash bin of history!!!
    Yes, but his approval rating is thru the roof.

Post Thanks / Like

As far as those goobers being tortured:

-I bet they still have all their fingernails and toenails.

-I bet they have never had to listen to Rosie Odonnell's screeching voice on The View.

-Besides, they have all those virgins to look forward to. Just call it foreplay.