Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

It's about time!!

This weather is awesome! I have been looking out the window all day! Get out and enjoy this we sure have been waiting for it.....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: It's about time!!

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    This weather is awesome! I have been looking out the window all day! Get out and enjoy this we sure have been waiting for it.....
    Going SUNDAY.

Wohoo.................Headed to a small Indiana lake 1400 acres.......Hopefully I can find some of them larry's looking to GET their GRUB on.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

When the brass headed to Keeneland this afternoon, I headed to the golf course and walked a round in this awesome 83 degrees with one of my co-workers...wind was brutal, but played pretty decent. Just got home. It's NICE outside!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MrSplitshot View Post
    When the brass headed to Keeneland this afternoon, I headed to the golf course and walked a round in this awesome 83 degrees with one of my co-workers...wind was brutal, but played pretty decent. Just got home. It's NICE outside!
    Split, I don't even play golf, but days like today will sure make me consider it!

Post Thanks / Like

I hit the Rolex at the horse park yesterday, man was it nice beautiful lady's and fast horses.How close are you to the park Don? That thing was packed. Chuck

Post Thanks / Like

Amen brother, loving every minute of it!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by riverrat12 View Post
    I hit the Rolex at the horse park yesterday, man was it nice beautiful lady's and fast horses.How close are you to the park Don? That thing was packed. Chuck
    Chuck,
    I'm about 15 minutes away from there. We do some work there as well...as a matter of fact we are going to replace the fire alarm system in the saddlebred museum.
    Aww man I got to fish both days! One day was a tourny (finished 3rd) and the next was just for fun!
    We played corn hole for a few hours today and had a cookout with my girlfriend, family and her son who is headed to Afganistan on Tuesday....(it sukks to see someone you care for go there) All in all I had a great weekend fellas...I hope you all had the same.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep Don, It was a very nice weekend out there...walked a round of Golf Friday afternoon...got up early Saturday morning and detailed my truck in the warm sunshine, got a few things done around the house, hit a bucket of golf balls at the range, then had some BBQ Pork Chops on the grille and some ice cold refreshments. Got up this morning and walked another round of golf...even warmer today...my first 4 holes I played out of my mind, then the wheels fell off the wagon. LOL Got home around noon, hit an afternoon movie with the little lady, and have been preparing for the return to WORK tomorrow.

AND, got to thank the folks like your girlfriend's son who load the guns and lace up the boots so that we are able to have such good lives here in the USA. God speed to him, for sure...praying for his safe return.

I have GOT to fish next weekend...was going to hit the creek this weekend but Elkhorn was really moving...

Post Thanks / Like

Yep I told him what it means to all of us but he doesn't really understand he just does what he's told by the Military. You would not believe how much his Duffle Bag, Ruck Sack and Backpack weighs!! I'm in fairly good shape and it would kill me to have that 100+ poinds on my back and in my hands can you imagine a small Man or Woman trying to carry this stuff?

Hey man I gotta hit Stoner soon since my next tourny is there in a few weeks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Hey man I gotta hit Stoner soon since my next tourny is there in a few weeks.
    Oooh, I'm game.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MrSplitshot View Post
    Oooh, I'm game.
    If we really wanted to have a fun day we could take some guns and hit Buds in the afternoon or morning??? Uh, for target shooting that is.

Post Thanks / Like

Check, and check. I've got the new TruGlo's on the Kimber to scope out.

Holler at me.