Search Fishin.com

Thread: are u orange

Post Thanks / Like

are u orange

just curious to see if ne one is using the new carrot stix and if u like them

Post Thanks / Like

Re: are u orange

My buddy has a couple, he said when he uses them he can see better at night. But really he don't care to much for them.

Post Thanks / Like

For the money they are not worth it. I have talked to guys who have got them and they wished they didn't. Not as sensative as they let on. I still like shimano's cumara's

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dsonthelake84 View Post
    For the money they are not worth it. I have talked to guys who have got them and they wished they didn't. Not as sensative as they let on. I still like shimano's cumara's
    The Cumaras are the greatest rods I have ever fished with, and I have owned plenty of name brands. Stick a Chronarch Mg on one and you'll have one of the lightest combos out there. I have two set-ups with a Cumara and a Chronarch Mg, along with several Curados and Crucials. The Crucials are great rods as well. I won't own any equipment that isn't Shimano.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shimano4Life View Post
    The Cumaras are the greatest rods I have ever fished with, and I have owned plenty of name brands. Stick a Chronarch Mg on one and you'll have one of the lightest combos out there. I have two set-ups with a Cumara and a Chronarch Mg, along with several Curados and Crucials. The Crucials are great rods as well. I won't own any equipment that isn't Shimano.
    Do they feel better than a GLX? Or for the money and quality of the Cumara why go to a GLX?

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: are u orange

I have the drop shot Carrot Stick, and I love it, matched it with a johnny morris spinning reel, and its a very light setup, and I can feel the slightest tap, and have not had any problems whatsover with it. I think my next rod will be a Carrot stick flipping rod.

Post Thanks / Like

I have several of each (Cumara, Carrot Stix, and GLX's). Honestly, the GLX is the best rod ever - just for quality - but you pay for them. However, they are all just as sensitive. I prefer my Carrot Stix gold to my Cumara. There is little difference (IMO) from the standard Carrtot Stix and Cumara - I prefer the carrot stix to the cumara.

If I had the money, I would get a GLX, without hesitation. However, a close second would be the Carrot Stix Gold edition, but would not be disappointed with the standard Carrot Stix or Cumara - but for the $50 + price difference in those two the carrot Stix is the way to go. Since the cumara's and Carrot Stix Gold series are the same price, I would definitely go for the carrot stix gold.

Post Thanks / Like

I searched and searched and finally bought a carrot stick, I have never been so happy in fact 3 people after having used mine bought the identical set up as mine repeat "THREE" one or two could be a fluke but not three.

Rigged with the right kind of line......... it's money

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, Ask my partner at the t-ment. He has two

Post Thanks / Like

I have two,7 xtra heavy and 7'3mh and love them.really got to try them out on sunday and they performed great.

Post Thanks / Like

I love mine, and you cannot beat the warranty