Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: reelfoot fishing

well i hope you have some good luck down there. I can't beleive no one has updated their fishing reports this week. It must be crazy down there. i got 3 more days and i am on my way i can't wait. good luck

Post Thanks / Like

blue bank resort updated their fishing report to may 1st and they said the gills are starting to spawn so hopefully they will still be on next week

Post Thanks / Like

sorry went fishing here today...3 little ones in 6 hours it was a long day
    but better then working. the weather is looking like its gonna be nice down there, bet we both do good or at least i hope.

Post Thanks / Like

i hope so i need a good year on the lake. we did decent last year and brought in 60 to 70 per day but nothing like the 200 per day we have in the past. i just wish i could get off work to go fishing during the week, i am always stuck in the office. We are actually thinking about next year moving up a week to going down after derby on the first saturday in may. we did that in the past and always slayed them. whether it was gills or crappie

Post Thanks / Like

we were thinking the same thing we went down on the third pf may and had some many filet bags the coolers didnt have room for ant ice...what a position to be in hope it happens this year.

Post Thanks / Like

i feel the same way. we said that if we dont have a kill them this year then there are no if and's or but's about it we are going back to the first week of may. when i get down there sunday we are supposed to have cloudy sky's with at 30% chance of rain on sudnay and monday with highs in the low 70s and then on tuesday its supposed to be 82 and sunny so hopefully it all works out. Is your son excited yet about going down.

Post Thanks / Like

all hes talking about , and know it looks like they have changed the end of the weeks fortcast possible t storms all three days , well we will see bringing rain gear keep our fingers crossed.....

Post Thanks / Like

well i hope he has a blast, and just like you we got our rainsuits ready and rain or shine we are on the lake. last year our first day we got out on the lake with 30mph winds and 4 ft waves and then cypress point shut everything down. we were the only ones on the lake the whole day and i am telling the ride accross the lake was scary as can be. hopefully we dont run into anythign like that this year

Post Thanks / Like

been there and its a hell of a long ride we were in upper blue basin area
    and cory and i rode 3-4 waves all the way back we were the only ones on the lake too. everyone was cheering with beers in the air as we blow down the shore line. it was scary and the guys at cypress point said they could hear us for 15 20 min. before they could see us...Cory always thinks his boat should either not be running or wide ass open. well we do laugh about it now but freaked me out then.

Post Thanks / Like

2 more days and camclo's in the boat!!!!!!.4 days for me

Post Thanks / Like

looks like i am going to get rained on sunday but guess it is just part of the game. looking at the weather though it doesn't seem like it will be windy though and that is all that i care about. what day are you and your son leaving again

Post Thanks / Like

13 th , and i checked out accuweather.com looks good went out wen. night and bought himself a new pair of frogg toggs rain gear. hes pumped