Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

need small tourney on barren

There are so many tournaments on Barren on Saturdays and Sundays. Someone needs to have a Wed. afternoon tourney. Start at say 5:30 and fish till 8:30.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: need small tourney on barren

There used too be a tue. but i don't think anyone is doing it anymore.I could start a team event if there is any intrest for www.nbaa-bass.com called overtime division.Check them out and if there is enough intrest i could do it even though i don't like barren or have a partner.Thanks Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

Re: need small tourney on barren

There is a Wednesday Tournament Starting at Barren Next week I beleive. I think its from 6-10. Call Ranger Bob and I am sure he can tell you. I saw it posted in the bait shop last weekend.
    Terry, I used to fish the Tuesday night tournament, they did not do it last year and I am pretty sure they are not this year. There was a Thursday Night tournament last year.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello All. I am the guy hosting the Wednesday Night Tournament on Barren Lake. Due to the current lake conditions, this Wednesday Night
    tournament for May 6th will be cancelled. The lake is currently 5' about summer pool and rising. There are logs and debris floating everywhere which would make conditions too dangerous for a night time tournament. I hope to see you all on Wed. May, 13th. Tournament registration is at Ranger Bobs beginning at 5:00pm. Tournament will take out of Penninsula at 6:00pm. Entry fee is $20.00 per boat with an optional $5.00 side pot for big bass. The tournament is a 3 fish tournament. If you have any questions feel free to give me a call at 270.991.2973.

Thanks,
    Mike Whittle

Post Thanks / Like

i go over to ranger bobs all the time and check the board for tourney. i had no idea there is a wens night tourn. i host a tuesday night tourn out of the penisula 530-930pm. but since i work thurs,fri,sat, a wens tournament would be good for me as well, are they still having it and can anyone attend.? please email.