Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Update on dog situation......

well i found out who the man was and everything...... I was coming home this morn from getting gas at speedway and i seen the old man and the yorkie.... i went on home and got my fiancee cause i figured we should both go adn i pulled in front of the man as he was walking his dog and she showed him the bill and he said he would drop a check off at the house for the damages his dog did... he said he stopped by earlier this week but he had went to florida for a bit so everything is good and he didnt grumble or nothing he was just like ok i am terribly sorry and i will come by and drop yall off a check...... so good news on that..... there are still some good people out there......

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Update on dog situation......

That's very good news. I'm glad to hear he's doing the right thing. I think most people will when given the chance.

Post Thanks / Like

when we did talk to him we was respectful adn simply reminded him what his dog did and we didnt even have to ask him to pay he simply asked how much it was and that he would bring us a check on down soon...

Post Thanks / Like

Well handled by all involved.

Post Thanks / Like

I am glad to hear this all went well financially for you, but I am more happy your dog is going to be fine and did not suffer anything permenant. I think THAT was probably your womans main concern first and foremost, so that's cool it went as well as could be hoped for. Well handled, agreed.

Post Thanks / Like

So well i may have been wrong the ole man stopped by the other day and stated that he was turning it in on his homeowners insurance that his yapper bit my dog..... I tried to reason with the man by telling him his homeowners woudl go up and cost him an arm and a leg cause the insurance co would prolly think that he has a viscious dog now..... some people are just plain ignorant...... but if i get the money who cares but at this point i dunno.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ryan_ekubass View Post
    So well i may have been wrong the ole man stopped by the other day and stated that he was turning it in on his homeowners insurance that his yapper bit my dog..... I tried to reason with the man by telling him his homeowners woudl go up and cost him an arm and a leg cause the insurance co would prolly think that he has a viscious dog now..... some people are just plain ignorant...... but if i get the money who cares but at this point i dunno.....
    Yeah I was going to say wait until you have the check in hand. Some folks talk a big game but then fail to follow through on their promises.

Post Thanks / Like

I would tell him that you don't give a rat's behind what he does with his insurance company; he needs to write you a check immediately, or you'll take him to court. Once he's paid you, what he does is up to him, but there's no reason on Earth why you should have to wait for his insurance company to pay the claim before you get your money. And you're right, it makes no sense for him to turn it in in the first place, because I seriously doubt that $150 is going to meet his deductible, so all he's going to accomplish is potentially driving up his rates.

Post Thanks / Like

i would not think that home owners would cover that since it was not on his property he might be tryin to pull a quick one on u i would call a lawyer questions r free good luck