Search Fishin.com

Thread: Need trusses

Post Thanks / Like

Need trusses

Anyone needing trusses, floor or roof, steel or wood please call Kintec LLC. We have recently lowered our prices to almost break even, no joke, and we'll deliver anywhere.

I know this thread will get whacked but if my work doesn't pick up I'm gonna be in the cheese line.

(502) 241-9456

This will help some fellow fishin.comer's get a good deal on their next project!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Need trusses

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    Anyone needing trusses, floor or roof, steel or wood please call Kintec LLC. We have recently lowered our prices to almost break even, no joke, and we'll deliver anywhere.

I know this thread will get whacked but if my work doesn't pick up I'm gonna be in the cheese line.

(502) 241-9456

This will help some fellow fishin.comer's get a good deal on their next project!!!!
    Mark, do y'all do wood roof trusses for sheds? Maybe dutch style roof trusses for say a 12X20 shed? Small potatoes for y'all but just wondering...

Post Thanks / Like

Yes sir Mr. Jim, whatever you need. If you have a trailer you could haul them yourself and save some money. At one time Jim we wouldn't take orders under a certain amount due to volumn load and repeat customers. Buddy I think them days are gone, a guy has do any and all he can get in this economy. I've been in this business for 28 years and I have never seen it this slow and others like us in April and May.

Post Thanks / Like

A quick check in Mark, been working till midnight the last 2 nights on a nasty problem. Thanks for getting back. I'll talk to my uh...financial manager about this. PM me a ballpark cost for them if you know.

Post Thanks / Like

Jim I need to know things like pitch, overhangs, gables if wanted, spacing?? You could call our toll free number at 800-527-4738. I'm usually out in the shop so ask for Keith Kinser and he can take down what's on your mind and a fairly quick qoute can be nailed down for ya. If you want to call me you can at (502) 657-3909 that will ring directly at my desk.

Post Thanks / Like

I feel for you MHall,I had my own company ,Rough Framer,for over 25 years and had to shut it down and go to work for a big commercial construction company.I still spent 4 months laid off last year.All the Home Builders in Northern Ky have turned into Remodelers and while they are surviving it dug into the smaller guys like myself's side work.Several big Lumber companies have went under here,Builders First Source (made their own trusses),Stock Lumber,Remier Lumber,Powell Truss Company,and I hear 84 Lumber is in big financial trouble.I haven't checked on the other truss companies I used to deal with like Automated Building Components (ABC),Piercefield,and BlueGrass Truss.
    What is the name of your company? If I build a barn this summer,I'll see if I can throw some business your way.
    Glenn Pennington
    Former member of N Ky HBA,KY HBA,and US Home Builders Assoc. ,Association of General Contractors,and Greater Cincinnati HBA.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Glenn I've heard of everybody you just mentioned and bad news all around. There is a company buying Stock, they filed chapter 11 and man they are huge, scary stuff.
    Name of the company is Kintec LLC. Phone numbers are in a post above. I would love to do your trusses. We can build anything you want and I personally guarantee you will be satisfied as I run the shop. You will get it fast and quality built everytime. Good price too. Mention us to whom you are working for we have done a ton over the years in that Cincy market.
    Good luck Glenn it's tough out there right now.

Side note to moderators and Peter. Thankyou for allowing this post I know it's against the rules and I did it anyway. Thanks for helping a small company try to make ends meet. This site is and has always been the very best!