[FONT=Calibri]I am a recently retired CG rescue swimmer and am thinking of starting a private fishing club in the Bahamas. Any insights my fellow fishermen and women can provide would be greatly appreciated.

I was thinking of buying a waterfront lot(s) with some cabins and general gathering building (like an open air bar and grill) and operating a members only fishing club (similar to the way hunting clubs operate here in the states). Basically, I would sell about 10 memberships per cabin (20 or 30 total, with online reservations for cabin use to prevent conflicts), have a couple of boats available, an on site host (me) and include meals and on-island transportation. Likely, members would have about 30 days per year total anytime use. The cost per individual membership would be about $5000.00 per year. (which is what a week at some commercial fishing operations cost). Additionally, I was going to offer a payment plan whereas a member could accumulate days as he/she makes monthly payments, (no obligation cancel at anytime). I am still working out the details, but before I start spending the last of my hard earned money I figured I better find out if this is something people would buy.

1. Would you be interested in such an operation and buy a membership?

2. Is the price point about right and of value to you?

3. What amenities would you want if you were to consider membership?

4. Could you describe yourself, your occupation, what magazine or TV shows do you watch? (without providing specific background info like name and address -- I am trying to identify my customers, not bombard you with advertising).

Thanks for taking the time to help. Please feel free to email me directly, if you wish.

Sincerely, The Creeker
[/FONT]