Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 13

Thread: FILL DIRT

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    .Lagrange
    Posts
    2,490
    Post Thanks / Like

    FILL DIRT

    Anybody in the Lagrange area have an idea where I can get some dirt. I just built a barn and need to level my floor. Chuck

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    LaGrange, Kentucky, USA.
    Posts
    99
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: FILL DIRT

    Quote Originally Posted by riverrat12 View Post
    Anybody in the Lagrange area have an idea where I can get some dirt. I just built a barn and need to level my floor. Chuck
    Chuck I seen you was building a barn. Call Gene Zaring they will bring you top soil, not sure of the price here is there number 639-5122, 639-5104 for Zack Zaring. They are over off of Todds Point Rd. right over the Oldham Shelby line. By the way who is going to wire your barn? Stop by and see me when you have some time.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    .LaGrange
    Posts
    10,738
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: FILL DIRT

    Quote Originally Posted by ugglyotter View Post
    Chuck I seen you was building a barn. Call Gene Zaring they will bring you top soil, not sure of the price here is there number 639-5122, 639-5104 for Zack Zaring. They are over off of Todds Point Rd. right over the Oldham Shelby line. By the way who is going to wire your barn? Stop by and see me when you have some time.
    Jimbo you don't know how to wire that barn, lol.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    LaGrange, Kentucky, USA.
    Posts
    99
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: FILL DIRT

    I was going to get you to help me so we can really mess it up. lol Come by and see me Mark next time you are out this way. 548-2806

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    .LaGrange
    Posts
    10,738
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: FILL DIRT

    Quote Originally Posted by ugglyotter View Post
    I was going to get you to help me so we can really mess it up. lol Come by and see me Mark next time you are out this way. 548-2806
    LOL, Now if I help you it would be bad. Whever Chuck turned the lights on in the barn his toilets in the house would flush if I helped ya.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    .Lagrange
    Posts
    2,490
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: FILL DIRT

    Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    LOL, Now if I help you it would be bad. Whever Chuck turned the lights on in the barn his toilets in the house would flush if I helped ya.
    Thanks Jimbo, looks like we need to have us a barn party...Chuck

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    .LaGrange
    Posts
    10,738
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: FILL DIRT

    Quote Originally Posted by riverrat12 View Post
    Thanks Jimbo, looks like we need to have us a barn party...Chuck
    Now that I'm good at!!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    .Lagrange
    Posts
    2,490
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: FILL DIRT

    Quote Originally Posted by ugglyotter View Post
    Chuck I seen you was building a barn. Call Gene Zaring they will bring you top soil, not sure of the price here is there number 639-5122, 639-5104 for Zack Zaring. They are over off of Todds Point Rd. right over the Oldham Shelby line. By the way who is going to wire your barn? Stop by and see me when you have some time.
    Jim, I haven't even thought about electric yet but would definetly like some insight .Maybe you, me, and Mark can get together and drink about it. Chuck

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    .LaGrange
    Posts
    10,738
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: FILL DIRT

    Quote Originally Posted by riverrat12 View Post
    Jim, I haven't even thought about electric yet but would definetly like some insight .Maybe you, me, and Mark can get together and drink about it. Chuck
    I like this plan, it's a solid idea!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    LaGrange, Kentucky, USA.
    Posts
    99
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: FILL DIRT

    Just let me know when Chuck and I will be there, going to Green River this weekend though, but will be around all this week.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    .LaGrange
    Posts
    10,738
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: FILL DIRT

    Chuck, please consider buying your trusses from us. I'll personally see you get exactly what you want and you will get a good price to.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    .Lagrange
    Posts
    2,490
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: FILL DIRT

    Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    Chuck, please consider buying your trusses from us. I'll personally see you get exactly what you want and you will get a good price to.
    Mark, Gossmens did my barn. They did it in 3 days amazing.....I don't no if you all deal with them or not. I might be building a smaller barn in a little while and I'll definetly keep you in mind. See you tomorrow.. Chuck

Similar Threads

  1. Dirt Bike??
    By flippinstick in forum Classifieds for Individuals (FREE)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 10:25 AM
  2. Dirt Cheap G Lommis'
    By RC5 in forum Kentucky Discussion Board
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 03:57 PM
  3. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 05:52 PM
  4. dirt bike for sale
    By csparks643 in forum Classifieds for Individuals (FREE)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 11:35 PM
  5. Dave when do they fill ky
    By crazyfishinnut in forum Kentucky Discussion Board
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-21-2006, 11:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •