Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

The next Tea party

Who's going, there are some scheduled for July 4th I plan on attending with bells on!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The next Tea party

I hope they do a better job of announcing when are where they are the next time!!! I told my wife before the last ones that I would go if they had one in Louisville or somewhere within a hundred miles or so. Then the day after they were held, I see in the newspapers and on TV that there were two in Louisville and one in E-town (only about 15 miles from my house). I hadn't heard anything about either one BEFORE THEY WERE HELD. That is really PPPP!!

Grumpy

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I missed the last one in Lex but I watched it from a 7 story building that we were working in. I would like to go to the next one for sure. I'll post it here if and when I hear anything....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Yeah I missed the last one in Lex but I watched it from a 7 story building that we were working in. I would like to go to the next one for sure. I'll post it here if and when I hear anything....
    Yea, I'm trying to find out where to......

Post Thanks / Like

I may buy stock in LIPTON. TEA BAGS FOR EVERYONE!

BB1

Post Thanks / Like

I guess I'll be free to attend this time.I just got laid off today after being off 6 months last year,my wife and I have depleted every thing we've worked for over the years trying to stay afloat and this time looks bad as I drew out alot of unemployment last year for the first time in my life.I'm afraid now that we will lose our home.My wife is back to work after losing her job last winter,but doesn't make enough for us to survive on.
    I've had a really bad day for a Friday,my Father is dying of Prostrate Cancer,I'm in debt up to my ears,and I lose my job after working my tail off to get the company ahead of schedule on a project while they keep deadbeats around who do as little as possible to get by.Guess you have to be a minority to keep your job these days.
    If anybody prays.please send one up for my family.
    Glenn P.

Post Thanks / Like

kyfanatic, I'm sending you a PM.
    BB1

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kyfanatic View Post
    I guess I'll be free to attend this time.I just got laid off today after being off 6 months last year,my wife and I have depleted every thing we've worked for over the years trying to stay afloat and this time looks bad as I drew out alot of unemployment last year for the first time in my life.I'm afraid now that we will lose our home.My wife is back to work after losing her job last winter,but doesn't make enough for us to survive on.
    I've had a really bad day for a Friday,my Father is dying of Prostrate Cancer,I'm in debt up to my ears,and I lose my job after working my tail off to get the company ahead of schedule on a project while they keep deadbeats around who do as little as possible to get by.Guess you have to be a minority to keep your job these days.
    Glenn P.
    Sorry to hear that Glenn...I'll throw a prayer in for you and the family. God Bless.

Post Thanks / Like

I went to the one in Bowling Green awhile back and plan to go to others. Here is a link that I think most of you will find interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVv--TAs7hE

DA

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kyfanatic View Post
    Glenn P.
    You have my prayers, good luck Glenn, I'm very sorry about your father.

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers for you and your family.