Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Honda Rincon

Post Thanks / Like

Honda Rincon

Anyone out there own one? I'm getting drawn into the ATV fun and am looking at buying one of these. I understand that these Rincons are top shelf. Any thoughts on this vehicle?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Honda Rincon

i dont i got a foreman and my nabor has got the rincon its sweeeet i got my foreman after he got his foreman i like the forman alot then his got stolen in dayton ohio and he come back down here with the rincon i wish mine would get stolen now but now everybody is getting the utv's and if i had it to do all over again i would get one of them

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ironhead70 View Post
    i dont i got a foreman and my nabor has got the rincon its sweeeet i got my foreman after he got his foreman i like the forman alot then his got stolen in dayton ohio and he come back down here with the rincon i wish mine would get stolen now but now everybody is getting the utv's and if i had it to do all over again i would get one of them
    Have you been on his? What is it about the Rincon that you like? Bigger motor?

Post Thanks / Like

If i were to get one right now id like to have a Kawasaki bruteforce 750.Jason has the camo n.r.a edition and that thing is badas*.Fast as can be and reliable.Having a conveinent place to ride is the only thing stopping me.If i can get my house sold im buying some property.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fisheater View Post
    If i were to get one right now id like to have a Kawasaki bruteforce 750.Jason has the camo n.r.a edition and that thing is badas*.Fast as can be and reliable.Having a conveinent place to ride is the only thing stopping me.If i can get my house sold im buying some property.
    Dang it John where you been brother? I hope all is well.

Post Thanks / Like

Everythings fine,still come on here every once in awhile and lurk but just havent felt like posting much lately.Been remodeling the house for the last few months,keeping me busy.Less to do when the river gets right though.Hope everythings good with all my buds on here.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Have you been on his? What is it about the Rincon that you like? Bigger motor?
    yep i like the automatic no shifting by foot its got pleanty of power mine is the 450 and i have hauled a 450 gallon water tank with it and i got the plow blade for it also pull my ranger around his being a 500 will have pleanty of power r u getting one for play or work

Post Thanks / Like

yep i like the automatic no shifting by foot its got pleanty of power mine is the 450 and i have hauled a 450 gallon water tank with it and i got the plow blade for it also pull my ranger around his being a 500 will have pleanty of power r u getting one for play or work
    I'm going to LexMotorSports this afternoon to look at them. I'm not bringing the checkbook though!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fisheater View Post
    Everythings fine,still come on here every once in awhile and lurk but just havent felt like posting much lately.Been remodeling the house for the last few months,keeping me busy.Less to do when the river gets right though.Hope everythings good with all my buds on here.
    It's great to see you back! Once you get the Fisheaters Ark built for the river I'll try it out with you! LOL. Dang rain...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    I'm going to LexMotorSports this afternoon to look at them. I'm not bringing the checkbook though!
    go ahead and take the check book and get me one too

Post Thanks / Like

go ahead and take the check book and get me one too
    Well now....I looked at the Kawasaki Brute Force 750, Yamaha 550 Grizzly and the 680 Honda Rincon. The Kaw is the cheapest but looks the best and the Honda cost the most with more reserved looks. That Yamaha has a very comfortable seat with full time auto and middle of the road on price. It had the best features like greater ground clearance, engine brake and fit. I really liked the foot rest wells they were flat instead of peaked in the middle. So far I like it the best. I'm gonna keep reading about these and learning what I can from ATV owners who might have had one of these.

So far I have a friend who has a Honda and another with a Yamaha but no Kaw. They can't see going wrong with any of the three. Gonna have to spend more time on them so I can make my mind up!

Post Thanks / Like

one thing to remember is that there all good atv's and if u ride i with common since it will last 4 ever just like a bass boat the best advice i can give u is to get the one that u fell the most comfortable on and please make sure it has 4 shocks on it the ones with the single shock in the back will turn over a lot easyier and throw u off the only bad thing and its not that bad is on the grizzly 700 its a lot bigger and kinda of diffucult to get around in the woods but i think the 550 is the same size as the rest of the ones ur looking at polaris make a good atv to but i dont know if they changed there drive used to be know for slipping if the got wet on the belt drive like i said just go with what make u happy every one has there own opions just like looking at a boat